Posted: 10 months ago

Dr Nene is so calm and intelligent and the way he speaks is so reassuring 


But I want to know who picked out that shirt for him smiley17

Edited by BettyA1 - 10 months ago
Posted: 10 months ago

I still can't believe that this selfish woman uprooted Dr Nene and the 2 kids from their life so that she can judge reality shows and make vlogs with Dr Nene...smiley29...and this is my opinion..smiley22..

Posted: 10 months ago

This is so bizarre.  They talk about their son like he's some kind of retard He's not five. Making your own bed is not a sign of independence, it's not a 'life skill '.  

"I have to teach him how to use a thermometer , tell him about paracetamol, teach him to clean up after himself and tell him he can't buy whatever he finds in the store if he doesn't have enough money because he doesn't know any of these things  " 

Also " I hate being a helicopter mom ".  

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  



What sort of a slob  is  this boy ?

Posted: 10 months ago
Originally posted by BettyA1


Dr Nene is so calm and intelligent and the way he speaks is so reassuring 


But I want to know who picked out that shirt for him smiley17


That's the first time I heard him talk. Going by pics I had assumed he was this reserved guy who didn't talk much. He sounds like a very friendly easy going person. 

Posted: 10 months ago
Originally posted by TrollikaDevi


This is so bizarre.  They talk about their son like he's some kind of retard He's not five. Making your own bed is not a sign of independence, it's not a 'life skill '.  

"I have to teach him how to use a thermometer , tell him about paracetamol, teach him to clean up after himself and tell him he can't buy whatever he finds in the store if he doesn't have enough money because he doesn't know any of these things  " 

Also " I hate being a helicopter mom ".  

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  



What sort of a slob  is  this boy ?

And they have put out all this idiotic stuff on social media for the whole world to see....I hope for the sake of the kid that he is not trolled or teased or bullied in college....atleast Dr Nene should have known better....but unki chalti nahi hogi...smiley24

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by blue-ice.1


And they have put out all this idiotic stuff on social media for the whole world to see....I hope for the sake of the kid that he is not trolled or teased or bullied in college....atleast Dr Nene should have known better....but unki chalti nahi hogi...smiley24


Shaadi k baad ladko Ki nhi chalti.

Posted: 10 months ago
Originally posted by blue-ice.1


And they have put out all this idiotic stuff on social media for the whole world to see....I hope for the sake of the kid that he is not trolled or teased or bullied in college....atleast Dr Nene should have known better....but unki chalti nahi hogi...smiley24


Yeah it's a great way to get him teased. I think they exaggerated to make it relatable or something and it went too far. 


@ bold πŸ˜†. Yeah..shayad.  

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Medha_Sree 0 244 6 months ago Medha_Sree
Sid Malhotra to go solo after leaving Matrix, not joining Dharma

pencil ThrillFly   stackexchange 10   eye 1001

ThrillFly 10 1001 6 months ago ThrillFly
Twinkle Says Son Aarav Caught Her Looking At Ranveer’s Nude Pics 🤣

pencil hasini009   stackexchange 22   eye 1974

hasini009 22 1974 1 months ago mehak_kapoor
Actors on Son of Abish

pencil oye_nakhrewaali   stackexchange 1   eye 186

oye_nakhrewaali 1 186 2 months ago vcs17
Special Treatment To Shakti Kapoor's Son

pencil oyebollywood   stackexchange 0   eye 155

oyebollywood 0 155 3 months ago oyebollywood

Topic Info

27 Participants 91 Replies 9420Views

Topic started by BettyA1

Last replied by NINALOGY

loader
loader
up-open TOP