priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Nykaa listed on stock exchange

#Nykaa founder #FalguniNayar became India's seventh woman billionaire and the wealthiest self-made billionaire in an ongoing IPO boom which saw the e-commerce giant making a blockbuster debut on Dalal Street.

The market cap of the beauty and fashion retailer hit an overall valuation of 1 trillion rupees ($13.5 billion) in the first five minutes of trade. 

Within an hour and a half, Nykaa's market cap had already matched industry giants such as Britannia, Godrej, and IndiGo.

Katrina attended as she sells her kay beauty products on nykaa. Click on the link to see her pic

No alt text provided for this image

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWGfpQVJuK3/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/srabani-sen-4b775a97_nykaa-nykaaipo-activity-6864220708952698880-lPqZ

Credit Hindustan times and Srabani Sen

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail

She is looking beautiful

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Too lazy to open the link and see pictures... Please paste the pictures in the post... 

like I do for my clients - paste every damn screen-shot in the email so they see it. If I attach it in a document, they never open it... 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Too lazy to open the link and see pictures... Please paste the pictures in the post... 

like I do for my clients - paste every damn screen-shot in the email so they see it. If I attach it in a document, they never open it... 

I pasted it 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Such a nice person you are!

O.T: I like the color of the dress she is wearing. By now I've accepted Kat won't look like earlier anymore... 

She could try a new hairdo perhaps? Dunno...