Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

I still need too watch this drama yaar

additi scenes are nice. also old lady scenes were nice

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

it would be nice to see women in leadership roles

I hope deepika is portrayed as a strong woman of substance rather than a sacrificing indian tv bahu

Yes that would be really gud

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Watched the first two episodes, finally and honestly the first was a bit lacklustre but the second seemed okayish paced. After watching the first episode and Dr Sathe, all I could think of was my favourite show DMG and my favourite character out Dr Armaan Malik.

I really do not want to see an imitation of his character coz if I wanted to see dr Armaan malik, I would just watch DMG again. Seemed like the actor is inspired by this character so much that he kind of seemed like a copycat. I want to see the originality of the actor and hopefully, he does show it soon enough.  I am liking the progress so far and the show has some good actors so fingers crossed that things will be settled soon. Oh and definitely looking forward to Dr Murgiwala and Dr Ansari's comical rivalry. I am sure it will be a treat to watch in otherwise serious scenarios. 

Thumbs up also for actually using medical descriptions etc quite skillfully. Seems like indeed the team are doing their homework. So massive appreciation for that.

I was going to write the written updates but the episode is quite long... it exhausted me before even reaching halfway. If anyone else is doing it, claps for you  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘