Bigg Boss 15

This season is Falling so low - below the low..

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

When it started we were all hyped up about so many stars and guys like Vishal turned out to be game changers... We were eager to see what umar was upto cos of asim hangover.. 

Prathik was point blank crazy..

Vidhi and donal atleast needed to be on the show for a bit longer better than bringing in wc like Rajiv n rakesh...

They evicted the good contenders to promote the fake tejran... Individually liked them both.. but together they are highly boring couple to watch.

And on top of that anyone remotely starts playing they manage to evict them. They could have kept atleast one of them from meisha or leshan... Instead of bringing in boring Rajiv..

Neha so far looks like can create a lot of controversies.. may be the one wc who can shake the game.

Hd a lot of expectations from Jay, but he's failing to make even one decent connection.

Overall... Makers obsession with coupling is making it look like Splitsvilla than BB.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I swear! Vidhi had so much potential, Donal was scared of ppl n dint make much sense but whatever topics Vidhi raised she was bang on with her points. Jungle was damn hard to live and show potential, Shamita n Pratik were both so depressed with just one day in Jungle. Eishan was a good contestant n without Meisha would have rocked it, he was genuine n in my opinion he was real n much better than fake Pratik. These ppl brought freshness in the show as already Shamita Pratik are overdosed in ott. It's all makers faults to bring her whole khandaan, its not a resort to bring friends on the show. Last episode Shamita shouted on Pratik and Rajiv and it looked like a mommy is schooling her kids for discipline 🤦‍♀️

The ott bonds are too strong to be changed as well, what's the point of new season when half of them were coming. 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why do I feel Tejran is being done to bring down karan n Tejasswi so that Shamita can be ultimate winner 🤔 or may be now am too tired of it that it’s just thinking. 

kjossha_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

I swear! Vidhi had so much potential, Donal was scared of ppl n dint make much sense but whatever topics Vidhi raised she was bang on with her points. Jungle was damn hard to live and show potential, Shamita n Pratik were both so depressed with just one day in Jungle. Eishan was a good contestant n without Meisha would have rocked it, he was genuine n in my opinion he was real n much better than fake Pratik. These ppl brought freshness in the show as already Shamita Pratik are overdosed in ott. It's all makers faults to bring her whole khandaan, its not a resort to bring friends on the show. Last episode Shamita shouted on Pratik and Rajiv and it looked like a mommy is schooling her kids for discipline 🤦‍♀️

The ott bonds are too strong to be changed as well, what's the point of new season when half of them were coming. 

Exactly.. Bang on.

This is the reason there is no main rivalry forming. because 8 out 13 contestants are under Shamita Rule. there can not be any rivalry and fights dur to strong bond. 

Karan and teja don't give a damn to any fights as they like to play mind games silently like planning and executing silently. E.g Last captaincy task, this VIP task.

Umar alone is fighting with everyone (Prateek, Jay, Shamita, Neha) and thats why he is shining. 

unless this OTT gang (Shamita Khandan)  break , there will be no rivalry or fights. hence no content. no interest.

kjossha_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaniakh

Why do I feel Tejran is being done to bring down karan n Tejasswi so that Shamita can be ultimate winner 🤔 or may be now am too tired of it that it’s just thinking. 

Trust me.. I watch LF sometimes. There is so much content of Karan there. HIs inputs in every task, his planning, execution, Decode of other player's game. His manipulation, etc.

But what the makers like to show....TEJRAN.

All other scenes get cut. like captaincy task, all the footage of Karan was cut. There was a big planning ang plotting in VIP Task. all scenes were cut.

Makers are knowingly showing Showmance only.

Don't know the reason.

saaniakh thumbnail

The fake social media is biggest reason for shows going flips the most popular shows online gets lowest TRPs that’s the truth TV TRP viewers are opposite of what social media influencers thinks to be Gods 🤢stop looking at SM for show decisions. You ruinned show just after some influencers n it’s followers trended for Tejran 

I wish makers do something big Twists Evict Umar Pratik (Isko to nikalo abhi pervert hai🤢 ) Vishal send Tejasswin into secret room with eviction twist 😆

Bring in Donal Vidhi and new male contestants some good ones please young not oldies 

Let the showtime begins than Poora ghumado ab 😆

Edited by saaniakh - 2 years ago
kjossha_14 thumbnail

BB focused on so much on this couple TEJ-RAN. Now Teja also accepted that she feels for Karan something.

Now next step is BB will try to create Issues in the couple. Rivalry, competition....putting them in opposite teams

RISHTE ME DARAAR.😆😆

Same old method of BB

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Impossible. You need to show at least something positive. 😆 Snobita has nothing. 

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The contestants are very fake this time. They don't have their own mind, stands, thinking process, choice between right or wrong. They just go with the flow. That flow means narrative which comes from  Salman, the guests from channel and these people start playing to please them. The fake showmance, some favouritism to their people, false narratives and silent BB on the matter like violence is so disappointing.

saaniakh thumbnail

Agree absolutely they are making relationships with their Mind calculating than hearts  

QUOTE=saniya9919]

The contestants are very fake this time. They don't have their own mind, stands, thinking process, choice between right or wrong. They just go with the flow. That flow means narrative which comes from  Salman, the guests from channel and these people start playing to please them. The fake showmance, some favouritism to their people, false narratives and silent BB on the matter like violence is so disappointing.