.:. Diwali Contests | Celebrating 10 Years of IPKKND .:. | RESULTS - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations to all winners and to all the participants! 

Both the Diwalis we experienced through Arnav and Khushi's dhadkans were bittersweet, yet beautiful. It was wonderful reliving them through your imaginations and creations. Thank you! 

A, dil se thank you for all the effort and love you put into keeping the bhavna alive for us ❤️

Ah! Diwali, the first time when hearts were broken and dreams were shattered and 'tum mere liye kuch maine nahi rakhti' became 'mai tunhare bina nahi jee sakta' by the second Diwali! The irony and the sweetness that kept us and still keeps us going with the love for IPKKND. Thank you to all the wonderful writers and esp Areeba for taking the initiative and keeping the flame alive. Much love 

To All the Winners of the Contest.👏

Thanks, Areeba for a marvelous job in arranging it.😊

S, this is a cute Siggie. Thank you for that.😊❤️

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Bluegrass

Omg, lovelies! Congratulations! Hope all of you had a wonderful Diwali 💖 Just catching up and all of you were so wonderful. Thank you so much for liking my novice attempt.  Would appreciate your feedback too. 💖💖💖💖💖

going through this thread again and omg loved your OS. You need to write more fics girlie i love your writing style!! I loved the small nuances in your fic and of course ArShi fluff is always perfect

Originally posted by Arshiaddict_SI

Ah! Diwali, the first time when hearts were broken and dreams were shattered and 'tum mere liye kuch maine nahi rakhti' became 'mai tunhare bina nahi jee sakta' by the second Diwali! The irony and the sweetness that kept us and still keeps us going with the love for IPKKND. Thank you to all the wonderful writers and esp Areeba for taking the initiative and keeping the flame alive. Much love 

ugh i was just watching the second diwali episode and its the cutest especially when he messes up the rangoli and pretends she didn't do it right 😆 

of course this contest wont be anything without everyone who voted and participated! we missed you in the valentines one but def check out the results! 😃

Originally posted by Arshi67

Congratulations to all winners and to all the participants! 

Both the Diwalis we experienced through Arnav and Khushi's dhadkans were bittersweet, yet beautiful. It was wonderful reliving them through your imaginations and creations. Thank you! 

A, dil se thank you for all the effort and love you put into keeping the bhavna alive for us ❤️

Dil Se thank you to everyone who still wanders in here! 🤗🤗

I wish i can be more active!! 

barfis and jhappis for everyoneee!!! 😎🤗