Bigg Boss 15

Jay Bhanushali has lost the plot

Mumbaikar007 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Zero idea what this guy is doing. And just now from LF it is clear he is completely at sea.

Uss ko kucch nahi samakh aa raha what he is about.

He has NO strong friendships. Nobody will pick him as no. 1. He has cultivated a bit of friendship with Nishant but that's it. He's a chep to the Shamita group. But that is an awkward fit too. He is a feud with Vishal and it is totally half baked too.

This guy has no angle. No relationships. No friendships. No connections. No rivalries.

He is honest to god a flop contestant and inessential to the show.

But for MG, I think BB creatives would have been planning his exit.

Does anyone agree? Does anyone really like this guy at all?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangs071087 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No I completely disagree with you .. wht he said today made complete sense .. if all are continuously doing love angle ... Little scope is left for others ... I genuinely agree with his point .. 

Mumbaikar007 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sangs071087

No I completely disagree with you .. wht he said today made complete sense .. if all are continuously doing love angle ... Little scope is left for others ... I genuinely agree with his point .. 

He is a fundamentally uninteresting person. That is why he feels insecure. He has never said an interesting thing and will never say one. That is what has done him in.

Boriyaat ka bhandaar hai woh. 

ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'll put it this way: if this was non celebrity bigg boss and contestants had no clout or social media following, Jay wouldn't last beyond a week.

Man has no principles and the stands he takes are intrinsically linked to his delusional sense of self importance. 

Nobody in the house thinks of him as a worthy opponent but his head is so far up his own ass to even notice this 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Tu hain

Tu chat ta hein

Nehi tu

Are tu

Haa tu

Abee tuu

To be continued... 

Haan mein grudges rakhta hu

Ha to rakhna

Ha mein rakhta hu

Abe rakh na

Haan mein rakhunga

Chal chal

To be continued..

Tune bola ye ott wala

Haan maine bola, to?

Tu gu chat ta hey

Tu chat ta hey..

Ha

Ha

Abee ja

Abee chal

To be continued... 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

According to my scientific calculations, he has been losing plot every week. I demand to know how much land did he buy? How does he still have any plot to lose? Viewers deserve an answer😡

sangs071087 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mumbaikar007

He is a fundamentally uninteresting person. That is why he feels insecure. He has never said an interesting thing and will never say one. That is what has done him in.

Boriyaat ka bhandaar hai woh. 

That is ur perception .. n u r entitled to have one  ...  But iam agreeing to wht he said .. tht too much love angle happening .. thank god miesha n leeshan are out .. but Tejran is completely fake 🤥🤥 n we audience are no fools to judge it ... But baat jo boli Jay ne is correct ... 

Edited by sangs071087 - 2 years ago
ra_chi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Initially my fav were KK n Jai. I was rooting for them to play together n go till end. But later from his doings I think Jay is not a BB material. Here you need to make alliances to stay, need atleast one person you can trust and many fake alliances. You can't play this game alone standing for principles, fairness etc. He s way too good n emotional for this game. I felt really bad for him during that Raaz waala task when he was trying to play alone n he lost. If he won that task

(I didn't think he ll) I would have been rooting for him for rest of the game. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: sangs071087

I was watching LF too and I agree with what he was saying. In the episodes you only see love angles or rivalries and fights besides the tasks. Unfortunately thats the only way to get footage and he doesn’t have both right now so he’s feeling lost. 

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Plot tha hi nahi toh kaha se lost karega, iska toh shorowaat se sirf ek hi track raha hai

Monday to Tuesday gali and angry young man mod 😡

Wednesday to Friday Devdas mod 😭

Next week repeat

Edited by Mapogo - 2 years ago