Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: abhi786

I think removed that Bollywood section and include all other film artists from other regional languages. I feel so many deserving seniors are there in south indian industry also other languages. Kjo, Ekta, Kangana, Adnam could have got later atleast so many deserving older artists are there all around why they only revolves around undeserving bollywood.. 

This has full list of both 2020 and 2021...I see lots of names from south under Art category..

So EK, KJo and Kangana r last yr recipients..ceremony was delayed due to pandemic so got the awards now

atominis thumbnail

It is Chamcha Shri award. Not Padma Sri. World knows how undeserving people also get it if they are close to ruling party and PM. Saif was biggest example. 

Padma awards were for contribution of national importance in any field. Later they became more about awarding chamchas of ruling parties, politicians. 

Now no different than those Paan masala film awards which are a butt of jokes.

Karan Johar and Ekta Kapoor definitely did NOT deserve it. Their work is not of national importance. Ekta especially dragged down Indian TV to dark ages and ruined it besides promoting superstitions too. Shameful that merely having dinners and selfies with the PM were enough to give her Padma Shri. 

Karan has also made just candy floss regressive films. Nothing of national importance or value in world cinema.

Imagine how low standards have fallen that Aamir got Padma Sri after Lagaan was nominated for Oscars while Ekta gets it for crap serials and vulgar web series that are butt of jokes globally. 

Hate speech does not matter to jury which was evident when Amitabh got Padma in 1984. Chamchagiri is all that matters. He was chamcha of Rajiv Gandhi then. Kangana also got it despite filth she spreads on social media. Chamchagiri will continue until she gets Dadasaheb Phalke award or Bharat Ratna too despite not deserving them. And this desperate party will keep handing out Padma awards like toffees and biscuits to any and every chamcha who takes selfie with Modi or has dinner with him. 

Adnan did not deserve Padma award either. He has got it for bashing Pakistan and taking Indian citizenship besides doing chamchagiri for BJP.

Chamcha Shri award sab ko mubarak ho. 

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

LMAO. I love Naagin. Didn't watch Season 5 though. 

Btw, did you watch Season 1 like I ordered you to? 

LOL. Actually you may be pleasantly surprised to hear that two days ago I started watching fan-made videos of season 1, which intrigued me to watch the first two episodes. I like it so far, I’ll binge watch it on the weekend. 

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: niyati13

As perTwitter comments..she changed the face of Indian Television and her production created many jobs in the industry with multiple shows n their crew

You’re definitely right about the fact that she literally changed the face of every Indian TV actor. I’d blink once and bam a dead-character has come back to life with a new face. Sometimes even the side characters would suddenly have a new face, but apparently they’re not important enough to announce. We, as the audience just had to pretend that they looked like that from the start. 😂

Of course her production created more job opportunities - especially if she keeps killing her characters and replacing them every 3 months. 😆

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: monu_tan

There is so much of warmth and pride that one feels while looking at the Padma awardees list this year and previous few years.

It’s like an amalgamation of positive stories from all around India. Stories that are ground realities for decades but are never spoken of, great to see them acknowledged and honoured.

Look at the awardees and please know Bollywood is highly over rated. It’s just the quota system that’s all.

Are you serious 😆

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

For the current stock of TALENTS in Bolly, pretty damn serious.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Anyone has a compilation of Padma awardees from BW till date? Then we can check how many undeserving were awarded till date n how many deserving left out

priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niyati13

Anyone has a compilation of Padma awardees from BW till date? Then we can check how many undeserving were awarded till date n how many deserving left out

check Wikipedia