Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kangana, Karan Johar, Adnan Sami and Ekta receive Padma Shri - Page 5

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

LMFAO. Imagine getting the highest award in India when you produce content like this. šŸ˜‚

LMAO. I love Naagin. Didn't watch Season 5 though. 

Btw, did you watch Season 1 like I ordered you to? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kangana the ultimate bootlicker got an award again. Its nothing new.

Adnan Saini is an Indian national by neutralization. he is extremely anti- Bollywood. So I understand his award.

KJO and Ekta Kapoor got this award to pacify Bollywood and its fans who actually feel that this government  whats to destroy this industry.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SmittenKitten

She deserves to be sued, if anything, for Kaisa yeh pyar and Kahin toh Hoga. šŸ˜† But it seems like they've been handing out these padma shri awards like candies these days, so I'm not all that scandalized. 

Yes. 

The way she tortured both MLs Sujal and Angad šŸ˜­ thro' her FLs Kashish and Kripa šŸ˜”šŸ¤¢

I hate her for how she destroyed my fav couples namely Sujal - Kashish, Angad - Kripa, Prem - Mukti and Karan - Nandini. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

WTF has Ekta done to receive such a high honour? She broke my teenage heart countless times by playing with my feelings and killing/bringing-back-to-life/killing/bringing-back-to-life/killing my favourite TV characters. This ordeal was so mentally exhausting with me sobbing on my carpeted floor, only to start smiling again with hope, then crying all over again. All she does is introduce good shows with great couples and drags it for 30 years, killing the leads/changing their faces at least 50 times. The only thing that remained consistent is the red dupaata flying in everyoneā€™s face and a 200 year old Baa who never died. Fuck this bullshit.

As perTwitter comments..she changed the face of Indian Television and her production created many jobs in the industry with multiple shows n their crew

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Zeal17

Ek do Lalu panju ko de bhi diya to kya hogya.. this year 109 or 119 Padma Shree were given. There are many common people who got awarded because of their exceptional contribution in their field of activity. 

Ye humari galti hai ki instead of getting to know and appreciate other credible award recipients we are focussed on few presumed bad apples.

https://twitter.com/NAN_DINI_/status/1457915876003385347?t=ylJ_sHdwXJgNG1sbH3W_NQ&s=19 

https://twitter.com/mla_sudhakar/status/1457918406485688325?t=lh9voLa3ALldWZwYLgVa8A&s=19 

https://twitter.com/CaptBrijesh/status/1457701911822356486?t=GNfTq2s3LCPzK3zlqeLgzQ&s=19

Ye hamesha ka rona hai..every year awards r given out in all fields including entertainment industry.. and every single time we read comments like undeserving winners. But all deserving ones r awarded.. seniority and experience also matters.

If KJo had got it after K3G or his earlier movies he would be too young and again called undeservingšŸ˜‰

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: niyati13

Ye hamesha ka rona hai..every year awards r given out in all fields including entertainment industry.. and every single time we read comments like undeserving winners. But all deserving ones r awarded.. seniority and experience also matters.

If KJo had got it after K3G or his earlier movies he would be too young and again called undeservingšŸ˜‰

There are so many deserving ones from Entertainment/Art industry who got Padma award but we just know only of 4 mainstream one's and just by these 4 declaring entire award recognition program as sell out or not worth it.. 

SP Balasubrahmanyam 

Award - Padma Vibhushan 

Field - Art In a career spanning over 5 decades, he won six National Film Awards for Best Male Playback Singer and 25 Nandi Awards in Telugu cinema. He also held a Guinness World record for singing over 40,000 songs

K.S Chitra

Award - Padma Bhushan

Field - Art In career spanning over four decades, she has recorded over 25,000 songs in various Indian languages. Chithra is a recipient of 6 National Film Awards, eight Filmfare Awards South and 36 different state film awards.

Shri Gulfam Ahmed 

Award - Padma Shri 

Sarod & Afghani Rabab player Shri Gulfam Ahmed from Uttar Pradesh will be given the Padma Shri in the field of ā€˜Artā€™ this year. He is known for promoting Indo-Afghan cultural relations. 

;

Shri Annavarapu Ramaswamy

Award - Padma Shri 

President Kovind presents Padma Shri to Shri Annavarapu Ramaswamy for Art . He is an eminent violinist in Carnatic music in India and has entered the eighth decade of his musical journey.

Subbu Arumugam

Award - Padma Shri

Field - Art

the Internationally acclaimed Villu Paatu performer, will be conferred with the Padma Shri today in the field of Art. He is known for preserving the dying ancient form of musical storytelling for 7 decades. 

President of India on Twitter: "President Kovind presents Padma Shri to Smt Sarita Joshi for Art. She is an award-winning stage, television and film actress. She has performed in about 15,000 shows in Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi and Marwari over a span of six decades. https://t.co/noVOSJTa8y" / Twitter

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

There is so much of warmth and pride that one feels while looking at the Padma awardees list this year and previous few years.

Itā€™s like an amalgamation of positive stories from all around India. Stories that are ground realities for decades but are never spoken of, great to see them acknowledged and honoured.

Look at the awardees and please know Bollywood is highly over rated. Itā€™s just the quota system thatā€™s all.

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think removed that Bollywood section and include all other film artists from other regional languages. I feel so many deserving seniors are there in south indian industry also other languages. Kjo, Ekta, Kangana, Adnam could have got later atleast so many deserving older artists are there all around why they only revolves around undeserving bollywood..