Kangana, Karan Johar, Adnan Sami and Ekta receive Padma Shri - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by bashful_moon

Hilarous!!

Raj Kundra is out on bail for making/distributing p*rn to Indian audience, while on the other hand, Ekta Kapoor is awarded the highest civilian order despite dishing out every filrh and "gandi baats" on OTT..

Kangana???? What for??? Spreading toxicity??

Sami??? What for?? Is he even an Indian??

Johar again?? For what?? Nurturing nepotisn??

Brain bender for me!!!

Filmfare and NA had lost their credibility a long time back, now even Padmashree had joined the league..

On a lighter note, what would have been the ambience of Rastrapati Bhawan with Kangana and Karan under the same roof, breathing the same air??? 

I am actually imagining the range of expressions that Johar might have gave..😆

I have to agree with you. It's really cringe-worthy to see this so called achievers receiving these high ranking civilian awards from the govt.

None of them look deserving to me.

Ekta Kapoor is ruining young minds with his semi-pron web-series, as if damaging Indian television with saas bahu drama wasn't enough.ðŸĪŠ

KJo destroyed the social fabric of the country by making hompphobia 'mainstream' via his films (Kal Ho Na Ho & ðŸĪ”Dostaana)

I actually keep saying this, but KJO became the victim of his self-planted homophobia in the audience. (Karma indeed) I'd have still digested it he recieved this right after KKHH & K3G in early 2000s, But NOW?

Kangana is the personification of "hate-speech". She uses Social Media in the worst possible way. She had her Twitter account blocked because of multiple violations. And here our President is honoring her with Padma Shri? I can't even....smiley44

Adnan Sami? I don't want to be that person, but he is indeed not Indian by "citizenship". On top of it, what landmark work did he do in the last decade to receive this accolade?

Future of this thread, my prediction

Mods need to get ready for Swachha Bharat Manch😆

Originally posted by bashful_moon

Hilarous!!

Raj Kundra is out on bail for making/distributing p*rn to Indian audience, while on the other hand, Ekta Kapoor is awarded the highest civilian order despite dishing out every filrh and "gandi baats" on OTT..

Kangana???? What for??? Spreading toxicity??

Sami??? What for?? Is he even an Indian??

Johar again?? For what?? Nurturing nepotisn??

Brain bender for me!!!

Filmfare and NA had lost their credibility a long time back, now even Padmashree had joined the league..

On a lighter note, what would have been the ambience of Rastrapati Bhawan with Kangana and Karan under the same roof, breathing the same air??? 

I am actually imagining the range of expressions that Johar might have gave..😆

Not sure about Ekta and Karan Johar but Sami has been associated with Jammu and Kashmir tourism and doing concerts at the local level. Its maybe quota thing.. some had to be given from entertainment industry.. 

Apart from these.. we had some genuine award receivers as well like.. 

https://twitter.com/AskAnshul/status/1457736004173918213

https://twitter.com/DgLoken/status/1457706073536622597

https://twitter.com/DgLoken/status/1457707484651552768

Kangana got it for acting? Then it is justified.

WTF has Ekta done to receive such a high honour? She broke my teenage heart countless times by playing with my feelings and killing/bringing-back-to-life/killing/bringing-back-to-life/killing my favourite TV characters. This ordeal was so mentally exhausting with me sobbing on my carpeted floor, only to start smiling again with hope, then crying all over again. All she does is introduce good shows with great couples and drags it for 30 years, killing the leads/changing their faces at least 50 times. The only thing that remained consistent is the red dupaata flying in everyone’s face and a 200 year old Baa who never died. Fuck this bullshit.

Originally posted by FingerFetish

WTF has Ekta done to receive such a high honour? She broke my teenage heart countless times by playing with my feelings and killing/bringing-back-to-life/killing/bringing-back-to-life/killing my favourite TV characters. This ordeal was so mentally exhausting with me sobbing on my carpeted floor, only to start smiling again with hope, then crying all over again. All she does is introduce good shows with great couples and drags it for 30 years, killing the leads/changing their faces at least 50 times. The only thing that remained consistent is the red dupaata flying in everyone’s face and a 200 year old Baa who never died. Fuck this bullshit.

She deserves to be sued, if anything, for Kaisa yeh pyar and Kahin toh Hoga. ðŸ˜† But it seems like they've been handing out these padma shri awards like candies these days, so I'm not all that scandalized. 

Originally posted by Pirated_Fun

Kangana got it for acting? Then it is justified.

Last year Twitter pe itni acting ki, maalik khush hue😌

I was hoping ki Kangana didn't win this (idk, m stupid) toh kya maze aate... Phirse drame shuru hote, but khair chodiye! ðŸ˜ķ

Wat they achieved to get Padma Sri ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

I was hoping ki Kangana didn't win this (idk, m stupid) toh kya maze aate... Phirse drame shuru hote, but khair chodiye! ðŸ˜ķ

But declaration was done even before she came on Twitter with her Real account