Liking Umar more everyday

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

He has such a nice caring/respectful side to him that I am noticing. 

- In WKV when Salman is bashing someone Umar is "against", he doesn't have some smirk or smile on his face. He is so respectful with others. He doesn't have a "yeah I knew it!" or "told ya so!" attitude. 

- Even after Simba pushed him in the pool, his first concern was to clarify that he did not give maa ki gaali so Simba can calm down

- When Afsana was having that fight against Shamita/Vishal, he was the one trying to calm her down

- Even in the promo for Monday's episode, it seems Afsana is going to have another breakdown and Umar is the one telling everyone to back off so she can calm down 

He is a sweetheart ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Wait wait wait. Yeh aap kaunsa BB dekh rahey ho. 

yahaan makers ne humey ek naheen. Do naheen. Teen romance tracks daaley hain. With each one having its own unique track. #Stayconnected to #GetReunited … aur aap ko Umar deekh rahaan hain. Woh bhee ubharta hua. Ekta ko kya jaw pasand aayaa aur log speaking as if she said. Shaadee kar lo mujhsey 🤣🤣

Please phocus. We are team #PraNa ftw …. Love chaaarzer locket needs total phocus and attention. 

🍾🍾🍾🍾. 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Wait wait wait. Yeh aap kaunsa BB dekh rahey ho. 

yahaan makers ne humey ek naheen. Do naheen. Teen romance tracks daaley hain. With each one having its own unique track. #Stayconnected to #GetReunited … aur aap ko Umar deekh rahaan hain. Woh bhee ubharta hua. Ekta ko kae pasand aayaa aur log speaking as if she said. Shaadee kar lo mujhsey 🤣🤣

Please phocus. We are team #PraNa ftw …. Love chaaarzer locket needs total phocus and attention. 

🍾🍾🍾🍾. 

@red - 🤣!!!! I need extra pepto bismol before focusing on them

@bold -  Mujhe toh sirf Umar dikhta hai 😆 Even in scenes when he is not the main focus (which is most scenes lmao), I can see him in the background eating or staring. I saw another scene where two people were fighting and Umar is just in the background wiping his face for a whole minute. I was amazed at his dedication for wiping so long 

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

But I read here that whenever Pratik is insulted , umar enjoys it. Pratik can read him well that's why didn entertain his fake friendly tactics.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuchnaakahoo

But I read here that whenever Pratik is insulted , umar enjoys it. Pratik can read him well that's why didn entertain his fake friendly tactics.

Ww  pratikians only refer to them as #PraNa now. ❤️❤️❤️  Love chaaarzer all the way :). 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuchnaakahoo

I haven't noticed this. Umar usually keeps a straight face unless a joke is being made. 

Not sure about the first week though when the whole house told Pratik he's wrong and he was also bashed by Salman..

Yep Umar is the best out of the bunch. He tries to get a long with everyone and has a positive outlook about everything. Been noticing that overhyped loser Pratik getting insecure against Umar as well these days. 

Edited by Kalyudh - 2 years ago
tellylover202 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

He has such a nice caring/respectful side to him that I am noticing. 

- In WKV when Salman is bashing someone Umar is "against", he doesn't have some smirk or smile on his face. He is so respectful with others. He doesn't have a "yeah I knew it!" or "told ya so!" attitude. 

- Even after Simba pushed him in the pool, his first concern was to clarify that he did not give maa ki gaali so Simba can calm down

- When Afsana was having that fight against Shamita/Vishal, he was the one trying to calm her down

- Even in the promo for Monday's episode, it seems Afsana is going to have another breakdown and Umar is the one telling everyone to back off so she can calm down 

He is a sweetheart ❤️

I am really confused about his outfit. Did he wear an extra jacket over the kurta or it's just the embroidery work on his black kurta?

He's looking ❣️❣️❣️

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Umar is a sweetheart ❤️ definitely... 

He has been the nicest human being of all... That's the main quality I like in him❤️❤️❤️

Hope he plays even more well among the biased bb, biased hosts n insecure few cocontestants...

Raisa- thumbnail

He’s definitely one of my favs. He’s real and not faking.