Vidrohi

Honest Review of characters (so far) - Page 2

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MastaniBaji

Seriously, my any interest in the show has completely lost. Somehow Fletcher was keeping me interested and now fo two days not a scene of his. If they thinking making this non existent love triangle will bring them any trps they are delusional. For saas bahu crap there is that rival show which grabs better trps than whatever this is. God I can only imagine Kalyani being a stupid ass. Buxi Jagbandhu is known as a freedom fighter. He had more than two wives infact because it's written British captured two of his wives.😒😐 Seriously, not interested in this show at all anymore. I guess I will wait for Kashibai show now. Maybe there I get to see a good historical fiction.

What about Sony’s Ahilyabai? My mother watches that show. Seems to be interesting, usually mom doesn’t watch any Hindi show. She mainly watches regional languages-Marathi shows and cookery shows like Master chef Aus. 

Unfortunately don’t have subscription to zee.. so don’t know if I will be able to watch Kashibai. 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flutterby

What about Sony’s Ahilyabai? My mother watches that show. Seems to be interesting, usually mom doesn’t watch any Hindi show. She mainly watches regional languages-Marathi shows and cookery shows like Master chef Aus. 

Unfortunately don’t have subscription to zee.. so don’t know if I will be able to watch Kashibai. 😭

Ahilyabai is a good show but it's actually not my taste, I watched it a little for historical genre, that too after leap.

I will give a try to Kashibai, if I enjoy it I will watch otherwise I won't.

I wanted tashan between Butcher, instead got Kaxi and Radha's unrealistic love triangle. Cheaters kahi ke. 😡 If he wanted to marry her atleast he could have taken permission from his mother and radha.😐 I thought tis marriage would be political but....😒😂 Kya majak banaya hai shadi ka and that too from an era where marriage used to be a sacred affair.🥴

Edited by MastaniBaji - 2 years ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It's definitely legal that time second marriage was legal , king , princes , other royal people second marriage doesn't come under any crime , no one use to ask for first wife opinion .

How is kalyani a house wrecker ? Did buxi promised he will never marry after radha.