Abhira OS: Rain , Kiss & Confession 🌧😘💌

Posted: 2 years ago

Here is the third OS for our beloved Abhira. Lol too much of romance .. β€œdil tham ke beith jaaiye β€œ

I hope you will like it πŸ¦‹πŸ

β€œI've always had this dream of kissing in the rain, like in The Notebook, but I never experienced”

Akshara was standing at the side of her balcony watching the rain in her room. Akshara thought and smiled about the kiss and slightly hit on her head.

Silly me Akshu said.. πŸ˜ƒ

She turns and heard the creaking sound of door opening and saw no other then Abhimanyu entering and locking the door. 

Abhimanyu: Hey

Akshara : Hi

Abhimanyu: So rain and all aha…

Akshara: ha barish 

Ha barish bahut pasand hai Mujhe ..dil ko ek sakoon deti hai . Pata hai Abhimanyu jab bhi mein akeli hoti hu , apne aap ko samjhne ki koshish Karti hu toh mera saath dene ke liye yeh barish hamesha saath hoti hai .. 

Yeh barish toh meri best friend hai mujhe kabhi akele rehne hi nahi deti. She forwarded her hand towards the rain and sprinkle little drops of water on Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu was watching her and he was just mesmerized to see the most beautiful girl who just took his heart away. 

He closed the distance between them and clasped the beautiful face with both hands.

β€œYou look beautiful β€œ he said huskily and kissed a soft cheek with incredible tender.

Akshara got nervous. She felt her heartbeat increasing and her knees started getting weak .

His lips pressed against the same spot once more and then he just stared at her.

Abhi took akshu’s one hand in his and put the other hand on his shoulder. He slides his hand on her waist and pulled her towards him. They just looked at each other.

It’s Not the Words, But How I Feel about you..

I want you to know  that I see our future in your eyes Akshara. This may be cheesy and wired but my heart pounds like crazy every time I see you.  I am a doctor akshara I don’t know much about this love and all. Hamesha apni kitabo mey ulja rehna surgery ki duniya mein khudh ko sabit karna bas yahi maksad.

β€œAbhi tak toh mein bas yahi sochta tha ki pyar woh jo maa apne bachey aur bachey apni family sey kartey hai β€œ

But after meeting you it all became different

You said that love is music and I want to become that rhyme of your life. 

Tumhe jaana chahta hu tumare saath apni puri zindagi beetana chahta hu 

My love deserves a chance ! Akshara

She looked up at Abhi’s unblinking eyes,which looked almost liquid right now, & the caramel had turned into pools of melted chocolate. & before he could say anything further to make her even more flustered. 

She just turn herself to the balcony to watch rain again. Abhi hugged her back from behind. He slowly put his arms around her , rested his chin on her shoulders and said in her ear huskily.

Is this a yes baby ? 

Akshu shivered on his touch. He began sprinkling gentlest little kisses on her ear , then on her cute cheek and then on her neck . Each touch of his mouth was burning her skin but soothing her soul. 

He just turned her and pull her into cosy embrace. She cooled her arms around him and clung feverishly.

They held each other with an impassioned fervour,  thoughts entwining and merging seamlessly with each other. 

After some time she looked at him with immeasurable tenderness and she spoke 

β€œ I love you Dr Abhimanyu Birla β€œ

Tears blurred her vision. She didn’t stopped them as they spilled uncontrollably out of her eyes and raced down her cheeks. He took her face in his warm hands. He lightly wiped the tears with the pad of his thumbs. His arms moved to enfold her.

β€œI love you Akshara Goneka” 

He bent to brush his lips against hers. The feather soft kiss made her insides quiver. A second before embracing her lovingly, he repeated the confession against her lips.

The End

So how was it 

Don’t forget to like and comment

Lots of Love 

Kajal πŸ’Œβ€οΈπŸ

Sorry if I forgot or missed to tag anyone but please do like n comment I will make sure will tag for next OS

Edited by imkt - 2 years ago

Additional tag for my lovelies ❀️

Additional tag 🏷 for my lovelies πŸ’Œβ€οΈπŸ

Oh my god! So well written! πŸ’ž very romantic! I love how it fits their character personalities from the show. I can totally see Akshu loving the rain. Such a cute confession!

Edited by Mira.Rajput24 - 2 years ago

Awwww πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί They're so cute together ... 

And the way he held her face, it was so easy to imagine both of their expressions because we've seen how they can get with each other. I loved the storyyyyy ... Was looking for something to make me smile, AND YOU WROTE SUCH A CUTE piece ❀️❀️

Eagerly waiting for another one 

Sooooo beautiful and romantic❀❀

Wish we get such a scene in the show soon....

Waiting for another os eagerly!!

Kajal....πŸ€—

You made the so boring sunday so memorable with this beautiful OS... Am in love with it....superb dear...

Originally posted by Mira.Rajput24

Oh my god! So well written! πŸ’ž very romantic! I love how it fits their character personalities from the show. I can totally see Akshu loving the rain. Such a cute confession!

bahut mehant lagi hai yar but thank you for accepting my request ❀️

Edited by imkt - 2 years ago