Super Dancer 4

hum logoan ko yeh log kya samajtaen hein

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I was just like that watching IBD2 videos in insta..yeh kya heysmiley29

the show is promoting vulgarity to next level.vartika in full form.anu iyengar too in the listsmiley19.any of you watching IBD2? sadgwi ko dekhkar mujaey terence ki flirty act yaadh aagayismiley37

only boys jodis are watchable.

sony naey humaey uluu banadiyaa.they have got in rupesh and paul marshal.and tushaar is back to form. i always wanted rupesh to be choreographer for sanchit.how many times i requested sony and tagged them,but no use.😡unfair with super dancer kids.smiley21

may watch for boys jodis alone.i love rupesh and gaurav. tushaar and aaryansmiley29.did they wantedly choreographed badly for kids?judges ka over reaction🤢

how many of you are watching this season?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV8dEp8pADA/?utm_medium=copy_link

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

do tag your friends too

Mainhoondon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

the show is promoting vulgarity to next level.vartika in full form.anu iyengar too in the listsmiley19.any of you watching IBD2? sadgwi ko dekhkar mujaey terence ki flirty act yaadh aagayismiley37

sony naey humaey uluu banadiyaa.they have got in rupesh and paul marshal.and tushaar is back to form. i always wanted rupesh to be choreographer for sanchit.how many times i requested sony and tagged them,but no use.😡unfair with super dancer kids.smiley21

may watch for boys jodis alone.i love rupesh and gaurav. tushaar and aaryansmiley29.did they wantedly choreographed badly for kids?judges ka over reaction🤢

Hi . .thanks for the tag.  Haven't actually watched ibd on tv as of now. .just few promos and clips here and there. .and thanks to you, after seeing this, might avoid watching complete episodes.but have heard some performances were really good from the ibd forum.  So would suggest you to read that and only watch the performances as per that because Sony's ideas of filler is trash. They can serve you anything in the name of entertainment. .rest our other pals might enlighten us better

Edited by Mainhoondon - 2 years ago
reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

You don’t have to watch all the drama if you don’t like them just skip them. Even we don’t like them but you can’t stop Sony to do this. Sony will keep bring that love drama and other stuff they are doing just like they did in SD4 with Esha ka khana and Florina ko ghar leke jana drama. But do watch the performance some of them are really good.

mahi0912 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hii

You can watch only the performances and skip through all this nonsense. 

But I would like to say that I don't think any of the choreographers would have intentionally choreographed bad for the kids. They might have tried their best but maybe things didn't work in their favour. 

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ah I guess the vulgrarity level is very subjective. What's vulgar for me and you might be decent for other folks. So we can't really blame the channel for not guarding our standard of decency. And hey, even if Sony wanted Rupesh for Sanchit, wasn't he doing Dance Deewane at the time? And nah, I don't think any of the gurus purposefully did bad choreo for kids. I guess with adults it easier since they are anyways more experienced than kids. And there might be other factors as well.

As for these drama, I just skip all of them. The dance is good so far. You might check the discussions on IBD forum if you want to stay away from the drama and only watch the better performances 😊