Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/nW1z5a9YmW8

Acc to new seg radha denies to accept Kaxi marriage , declared it illegal & asked kalyani to get lost , so I hope kalyani now leave .

Earlier I had little bit sympathy for radha but now I m loosing it coz this woman is appearing fake 2 me , she declaring Kaxi marriage illegal coz she is expecting a kid but when she suffer miscarriage then she herself will beg kalyani to produce a heir what double standards & she choose kalyani as she know kalyani respect her varna no second women will like to share her own kid with radhamani .

U r right high time kalyani stand up as she had tolerated insult beyond limit even her father is being insulted , so I hope when radhamani goes begging to kalyani I hope she give a tough time to radhamani , enough of her didi jaap . So radhamani will get kaxi remarried for her selfish motive.

I knew Radha  just talk she don't have guts to do any kind of sacrifice which she keep claiming to buxi , I feel radha will herself push buxi away from herself . Ruxi relationship use 2  appear pure & perfect but reality only comes when it is tested . 

I apologise but I m not able to feel any sympathy for Radha . Sorry.

If u denying Kaxi marriage for ur self-respect fair enough but then stick to ur decision under any circumstances don't try to ruin kalyani 's life or use her for ur selfish motive.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

https://youtu.be/nW1z5a9YmW8

Acc to new seg radha denies to accept Kaxi marriage , declared it illegal & asked kalyani to get lost , so I hope kalyani now leave .

Earlier I had little bit sympathy for radha but now I m loosing it coz this woman is appearing fake 2 me , she declaring Kaxi marriage illegal coz she is expecting a kid but when she suffer miscarriage then she herself will beg kalyani to produce a heir what double standards & she choose kalyani as she know kalyani respect her varna no second women will like to share her own kid with radhamani .

U r right high time kalyani stand up as she had tolerated insult beyond limit even her father is being insulted , so I hope when radhamani goes begging to kalyani I hope she give a tough time to radhamani , enough of her didi jaap . So radhamani will get kaxi remarried for her selfish motive.

I knew Radha  just talk she don't have guts to do any kind of sacrifice which she keep claiming to buxi , I feel radha will herself push buxi away from herself . Ruxi relationship use 2  appear pure & perfect but reality only comes when it is tested . 

I apologise but I m not able to feel any sympathy for Radha . Sorry.

If u denying Kaxi marriage for ur self-respect fair enough but then stick to ur decision under any circumstances don't try to ruin kalyani 's life or use her for ur selfish motive.

Yeah, this track has completely taken out any sympathy or liking that I had for RM’s character. She has lost all the grace, and charm that she earlier had. Kalyani hopefully should fight for her rights, talk back to that useless, interfering RM’s mother who has no locus standi in this house at all. Already in today’s episode, before RM asked her to get lost from this house, Kalyani refused to leave, so don’t know if she will leave if RM continues to insult her. 

Currently they aren’t focusing on the miscarriage. If it does indeed happen, they may drag the consequences of the Kaxi marriage being disclosed track. They should have shown the truth being disclosed much before..unnecessarily the hiding the marriage track was dragged.. now the actor playing Gadhadar is also leaving, so don’t know how much of Tilottama and the maid will be shown. 

Unfortunately the show has removed its strongest antagonist- Fletcher and replaced him with useless characters like the maid ( who now doesn’t have any purpose since the Gadhadar actor is leaving) so this useless RM’s mother character is the antagonist, who frankly gives me a headache. Her threats are so empty, and baseless and I don’t know why both BJ and Kalyani take her so seriously! 🤢

No need to apologise. We all are here discussing the serial, and don’t have any blind love for any one character. It makes no sense to blindly justify one character, even if he/she is morally correct. RM is correctly criticised, not because she is declaring Kaxi marriage illegal, but because she kept silent on Kalyani herself going away in the middle of the night alone and defenceless, and allowed both her MIL and mother to badmouth the former’s character.

Plus also I feel the dialogue writers themselves forget what they have written.. the characters behave so inconsistently. It’s irritating as a viewer to see Kalyani say, she herself breaks the marriage and then declare she is staying her as she has a lot of responsibilities.. 🤢 I mean please.. what was all that talk about protecting one’s self respect? RM also has lost her head when she says one thing and does the complete opposite.