Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

AbhiRa OS~ Seal of Love

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey everyone,

This is my first ever one shot on any couple so please ignore my typos and do drop your honest reviews.

This OS is based on a recent panic attack episode and ideas are purely from Mira's thread so the idea credits to her. 

(Dadi and Swarna arrived at the hotel early to surprise them and they were super excited to meet Abhimanyu.)
At  the table 

(All of them were sitting and Abhi is glancing at Akshu(Same as today's episode)

Dadi and Swarna greeted them).
Dadi- Hiii Bacchon

Kairav- Mimi & Badi Maa aap dono yaha itni jaldi kaise aap toh kal ane wale the.

Dadi-Hume yaad arahi thi toh hum aaj agaye.

(They were happy to see both of them and they introduced Abhi and Neil to Dadi and Swarna).

Abhi- Namaste Dadi ji Apse dobara milke accha laga
Aarohi- Dobara...?
Abhi- Hnn Dadi ji Akshu ko leke ayi thi na usdin hospital (remembers falling on Akshu)
Aarohi- Okay.
Dadi- Ab hum agaye hain toh ab maze karenge tum bacchon ke sath phir ghar bhi toh jana hai hume bahut zaruri baat karni hai tum sab se
All of them -Okay Mimi

(Akshu was worried about how will she leave in front of them.. they came unexpectedly.)

(Later they are went to their respective rooms.)

In Aarohi's Room

Aarohi-Tumne bulaya hai na Mimi aur Badi Maa ko yaha taki koi excuse bana ke ruk jao
Akshu- Nahi Aaru main aaj raat ko nikalne wali thi mujhe nahi malum Mimi aur Badi Maa aaj kaise agaye

(Meanwhile, Abhi wanted to return Akshu's bracelet and  he wanted to ask why she ran away in the morning so he came to Aarohi’s room but stopped after listening to their conversation.)

Aarohi- Accha tumne nahi bulaya?
Akshu- Nahi Aaru
Aarohi -Then leave... Chali jao abhi .…sab apne room main hain
Akshu- Abhi kaise jaungi meri flight main toh bahut time hai
Aarohi- Tumhe excuses banane ka adat hai tum chahti ho ki sabke samne jao… sympathy gain karne ke liye as usual sabki favorite banne ka shauk hai tumhe toh.. Bachpan main bhi meri mumma tumse zyada pyar karti thi aur isliye hi woh aaj mere sath nahi hain.. Na woh tumhe bachane jati na woh accident hota.
Akshu(Her eyes were teared by her hurtful words) - Tu Aaj bhi mujhe us accident ke liye responsible manti hai... Maine jaan bhujhke kuch nahi kiya tha main toh khud hi upar arahi thi tere peeche-peeche
Aarohi- Enough! Bahut sun liya mene... Leave.

(She went outside the room trying to control her tears.)
(Abhi heard the whole conversation between them and left before Akshu could see him at the door
He was shocked to see them fighting because he knew Aarohi's behavior was not very good with Akshu)

(Akshu started feeling suffocated so she headed towards the backside lawn of the hotel where Abhi was sitting thinking about the whole scenario he witnessed a few moments back.
She reached the gate and started breathing heavily due to a panic attack (remembering the bitter words of Aarohi).
Abhi saw her panting and ran to help Akshu.
She sat down on the ground and Abhi sat in front of her trying to distract her.)

Abhi- Akshara sing
Akshu-…

(Abhi seeing her not responding to him started humming himself but she fainted in his arm. He tried waking her up by patting her cheeks but it was of no use so he carried Akshu and ran towards his room).
He instructed Neil to bring some medicines and started checking her.
Meanwhile, Neil informed all other members so they all came to Abhi’s room.

Kairav-Abhimanyu Akshu faint kaise ho gayi… Panic attack to usdin bhi aya tha but faint nahi hui thi
Abhi- Usdin mene Akshara ko distract kardiya tha but aaj nahi karpaya (staring at Aarohi)
Dadi-Hamari akshu kab uthegi
Abhi- Attack ki wajah se faint ho gayi hai maine kuch medicines di hai thodi der observe karunga... She will be fine... Aap sab rest karlijiye Akshu ko yahi rehne dijiye main khyal rakh lunga.
Kairav- Main ruk jata hun help ke liye
Abhi- Nahi I will take care
(Aarohi was frustrated to see Abhi's care for Akshu but she was helpless.)

After Few hours
(Abhi sat on the couch staring at Akshu)

(Abhi in his thoughts-She is so innocent and simple. No one would know what pain she carries inside her.
He was in dilemma whether to ask her about that incident or not. He wanted to help her to overcome these frequent attacks because he can't see his love in pain.)

(Akshu slowly opened her eyes)
Abhi-Uth gayi... How are you feeling?
(She remembered her fight with Aarohi)

Akshu (Gave a short smile and replied)- Better
Abhi- Kuch khaogi?
Akshu- Nahi
Abhi-Tumse puchna bekaar hai Dr. Main hu jo bolunga woh karogi tum
(He ordered soup for her and coffee for himself

She started having soup and made a weird face).

Akshu- Ewwww... Yeh kaisa taste hai
Abhi- Meethi daane jaisa... Chup-chap pi lo

(She silently had remaining soup)

(Abhi was curious to know the reason so he started questioning her about  family
She told him about everyone and  then he questioned)
Abhi- Aur tumhare mummy papa?
Akshu- Papa ki death plane crash main ho gayi aur Sirat Mumma...
Abhi- Mumma..??

(She was firstly uncomfortable so tried ignoring but it was hard to handle today. She started sobbing remembering that painful event).

Akshu- She died because of me.

(Abhi tried to console her because he didn't want to hurt her but it was important for her to share her pain so he further questioned her)

Abhi-Kya hua tha usdin?

(She with teary eyes saw his face. He was in pain seeing her broken)

Abhi-Batao Akshara?

(She started narrating how they both went to the temple and that accident happened. He silently listened to her trying to control himself)

Abhi- Isliye Aarohi tumhe pasand nahi karti?

Akshu- Nahi isme Aaru ki galti nahi usne apni mumma ko khoya tha... par Mumma na mujhe Arohi ka dhyan rakhne ko bola tha aur use khush rakhne ke liye jo kar sakti hun karungi.

Abhi- Ma sirf Aarohi ne khoyi thi tumne nahi?

Akshu- Sirat Mumma bahut pyari thi unhone hamesha hum teeno ko equal pyar diya kabhi differentiate nahi kiya.

Abhi- kya matlab?

Akshu- Meri mumma Naira thi woh mujhe tab chod ke chali gayi jab main 8 months  ki thi.

(Abhi was slowly trying to absorb a new piece of information shared with him.

After a few minutes he continued)

Abhi- Tum apne aap ko us accident ke liye  responsible manti ho... Woh sirf accident tha.. Just an accident tumhe is cheez ke liye guilty hone ki zarurat nahi hai woh kisi ke sath bhi ho sakta tha

(Akshu silently nodded her head to say yes because she was tired from all the burden she has carried in her heart all these years.)

(He asked her to rest for a few more hours.)

(Abhi in his thoughts -She loves her family so much after so much of happenings in her life she is still so positive and kind towards people. She is such a pure soul.)

(She woke up after 3 hours)

Akshu- Abhi...
(Abhi was standing at the window thinking about her)
Abhi- Hnn... Do you need anything?
Akshu- Mujhe jana hai
Abhi- Abhi kiske room main jaogi.I don't think Aarohi ke sath tumhe abhi rehna chahiye...
(Akshu cut his sentence in between)
Akshu- Mujhe wapis jana hai Delhi
(This was the last thing which he wanted to hear from her.... he didn't want her to leave. He wanted to confess his love and spend some more time with her.
So he quickly made an excuse).
Abhi- As a doctor main tumhe permission nahi de sakta what if tumhe dobara attack agaya... I have to ensure ki tum  fit ho travel karne ke liye.

(She didn't want to argue with him so she agreed)
Akshu- Par main yahan rahungi toh tum kahan par so ge
Abhi- Couch par
Akshu - Are you sure?  Main Aarohi ke pass so jaungi jaake...
Abhi- Nahi tum kahin nahi jaogi so jao
Akshu -Okay

In morning
(Swarna and Dadi went to Abhi’s room to check on Akshu.
They knocked and Abhi opened it immediately and whispered Akshu is sleeping.
They enquired Abhi about Akshus Health and he assured them she is fine now).

(Dadi was excited to see them together and Abhis care towards Akshu. She couldn't control herself so she questioned Abhi).
Dadi- Abhi beta tumhe hamari Akshu kaisi lagi ?
(Abhi was shocked with unexpected question)
(Akshu woke up due to noise in the room but stayed in bed after listening to Mimis question somewhere she also wanted to know what he thinks? The girl he mentioned is she the one?)

Abhi - Woh main.... Woh main (he stammered thinking how to say yes and what will Akshara think of him. He hasn't confessed it to her yet).
Dadi- Bolo na tumhe nahi pasand hamari Akshu... toh phir hum uska rishta kahin aur dekhenge hum Manjheri ji ko mana kardenge..

(He listening about Akshu's Rishta instantly replied)
Abhi- Nahi Akshara mujhe pasand hai aap uske liye rishta mat dekhna!

(Swarna and Dadi started smiling)
Dadi -Thik hai phir hum bata denge Manjheri ji ko ki Abhi ko hamari Akshu pasand  agayi hai
(Akshu couldn't stop herself from smiling but due to shyness she decide to act to be sleeping).

Hope you all will like it.

Edited by Zenab78 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is amazing! Thank you for tagging me! I have already read this many times- LOVE IT!

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mira.Rajput24

This is amazing! Thank you for tagging me! I have already read this many times- LOVE IT!

Thank You so much❤️

I am glad you loved it! 🤗

Amru4krish thumbnail

Omg zenab 🤗

I never knew u write OS...That too this beautifully.....too good yaar... I am reading it again and again.....Thank u so much for this ... ❤️

Please keep writing more....😳

Duskyylilac thumbnail

Thank you ❤️

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Omg zenab 🤗

I never knew u write OS...That too this beautifully.....too good yaar... I am reading it again and again.....Thank u so much for this ... ❤️

Please keep writing more....😳

Amru 🤗

Even I didn't knew I could write one this is first my first OS😆 

I started making VMs for Harshad now  I wrote OS 

Thank you so much❤️

I will try writing few more 

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zenab78

Amru 🤗

Even I didn't knew I could write one this is first my first OS😆 

I started making VMs for Harshad now  I wrote OS 

Thank you so much❤️

I will try writing few more 

Please write more

Duskyylilac thumbnail

Okay Dear ... Will try and ideas will be from your thread 😃

vismaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing!

Please do write more,and please write Abhira scenes without Aarohi please...can't stand her even in written stories!

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Originally posted by: vismaya

Amazing!

Please do write more,and please write Abhira scenes without Aarohi please...can't stand her even in written stories!

Thanks Dear❤️

Okay I will try to write more without Aarohi 

Even I don't like her 😆