Big boss Marathi season 3.Thread 2

Posted: 2 years ago

guyes,lets start our discussion here.

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

A little light episode today. Meera is new captain of the house. 

Originally posted by sameerph

A little light episode today. Meera is new captain of the house. 

Hahaha, yea, chalo at least they kept the dignity of the festival intact...    For a moment it felt Vikas and Vishal wanted captaincy for Gayatri more than her own self....

Abt yesterday' epi,seen through sa re ga ma pa break.so whatever i have seen.

first q is why trupti desai ,always a sanchalak.there were other players also like dadus,sonali sneha,etc why not they, why bb always wants trupti as sanchalakšŸ˜”

2nd point,if 6 players were out of the game,why bb allow them as samarthak,let meera and gayatri play with meenal,neetha, sneha,trupti for all rounds

and if they r allowed, why bb sometimes himself doent appoint samarthak by himself šŸ˜”

3rd imp point,why meera had gone for jay over vishal and vikas who were from her team ,jay is the same guy who called meera a baggage and had an ugly verbal fight with her for that she was crying ,what she told meenal ,that she is not crying for the task

why she called agalavya utkarsh and jay.she would have believed  vishal and vikas instead.

anyways,bt i liked the fashion show very much

utkarsh was goodšŸ˜†

for me meera was momo from yeu kashi tashi mi nandayalašŸ˜†,those  who have watched her,they will get it.

sonali ,meenal and neetalha were also good.

and yes i liked the disicion of announcing Neetha as the winner.

bt witg captaincy ,bb ne utkarshala mama banaval.šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Edited by RPRRR42 - 2 years ago

Yes, fashion show was good. Need something else for entertainment too and not just fights. Avdhoot Gupte ni pan parva maja anli by his songs. 

Neetha was worthy winner of fashion show. Now she will have to show something in the game too. Hope she does not come in nominations next week. Otherwise problem yeu shakto. 

About captaincy task many many were saying why Meera took help of Jay and Utkarsh after all that what happened this week. MM may talk about it today. Gayatri took a principled stand that I will not take help of those who had taken her out from captaincy task last week. 

Ata MM tyanna shikavnaar ka ki kase khelayche ?? if people want to become captain, its their wish......... khel honaar kasa if no-one wants to become the captain.......

Originally posted by anjs

Ata MM tyanna shikavnaar ka ki kase khelayche ?? if people want to become captain, its their wish......... khel honaar kasa if no-one wants to become the captain.......

@anjs. totally agreed with u.MM ata asa bolat ahe ani jar koni captaincy sathi try nahi kel tar tyalahi bolatil.tech double dholki ahetšŸ˜†

ani cptaincy imp ahech ahe.full 1 week chi immunity milate.tumhi tension free khelu shkata.kadachit ekhadi power milu shakate.ekhada task ,sanchalak zalyamule karava lagat nahi.

ani mhane bhik magatat captaincysathišŸ˜”

Edited by RPRRR42 - 2 years ago

True, ekda sangtat tumhi immunity seriously ghet nahi. Nantar mahantat captaincy sathi bhik magu naka. And konachech grudges dharu naka and saglyanshi changle vaga. Is it possible even in real life, forget about BB where people are locked in for so many days. So, in short everyone should behave fake only thinking about how I will look outside. Asa asel tar BB will become like another daily soap, no reality. 

Edited by sameerph - 2 years ago