Pranali looks really young - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Abhimanyu is an experienced doctor in his 30s and Kairav is 10 years older than Akshara. Both Kairav & Abhimanyu are the same age. The character of Abhimanyu required to look mature, and age gap is everywhere these days, bollywood has it even more worse.

The character of Akshara required to have the innocence to match with Abhimanyu manly feature.

Originally posted by Maneetlover123

In the first meeting itself akshara was telling abhimanyu that he is lot older than her how can she call him 'Tum' instead of'aap'. So the makers have already pointed out that age gap very well in the beginning of their relation itself. So no worries.☺️

And about chemistry I liked him in tere liye which had great chemistry but as most of them say abhira have a different spark that pull us to them. I really don't know how to say that not every scenes but there are some scenes they have that spark. Whether the 1st phone convo or the sarey scene or the latest dream sequence (especially the latest dream 😍🥰). I really do want to ship #HARSHALI but we all know that is not possible ( from previous experience 😜 ) so just enjoying #ABHIRA🥰🥰😍😍

Yes, they did point out the age gap from the beginning. That's why they're cast according to the roles, age gap or height difference it's working in their flavor.

Originally posted by AutumnColors

Abhimanyu is an experienced doctor in his 30s and Kairav is 10 years older than Akshara. Both Kairav & Abhimanyu are the same age. The character of Abhimanyu required to look mature, and age gap is everywhere these days, bollywood has it even more worse.

The character of Akshara required to have the innocence to match with Abhimanyu manly feature.

Seriously, Govinda, Salman Khan and Rishikapoor... Gosh they have worked with little ones. 

And Akshay Kumar/ DHanush with Sara Ali Khan now. 

At least here we know right from the beginning that he is a Heart Surgeon so he is atleast 34yrs old. And they have a 10yrs age gap. since She is shown as elder sis of Arohi who just completed her MBBS. 

But the point is that they have great chemistry and they look amazing together. Harshad knows how to make his costars comfortable and thus each time his work shows the dedication and love. Thats is the reason the Universe is giving him everything that he has worked for.

I am fangirling so hard. 

Thu Thu Thu

Their age gap is only of 5-6 years as Abhimanyu clearly mentions in one episode to kairav that we are of the same age group( when he brings the proposal for Akshara and kairav vansh ask whether they should stay) When Akshara was born, kairav was 5-6 years old.

Everything was fine until you said Kairav would have looked better opposite Pranali 

Now I'll have to drink chai again to make myself feel better again. Thanks for the extra calories yaar

About the age gap, I know some people may not like it so thats cool but I personally feel that the beauty of Abhira lays in this age gap.

He is more experienced, stronger, smarter and mature whereas she is naive, vulnerable and innocent. I like the contrast, it makes them more attractive. I also think the taboo of it all makes them more hot 😆

As long as the story is fresh and the lead pair chemistry is amazing thats all I care about. Hopefully they dont drag S3 YRRKH for many years. It also appears S3 cast appears to be smaller than previous seasons. Maybe Covid19 hit the pockets of the Directors. 

I really liked the first 3 years of chemistry between Karthik and Naira, they were perfectly paired for each other.

Edited by sara1980 - 2 years ago

😆

Ikr. 

Like in Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein, Sai is in first year but her textbooks are of higher years and as an MBBS student myself (who always notices the smallest things), it makes me so mad that they didn't take time to simply check on Google what all subjects are there in first year. Just went to some second hand bookstore and said, "Give us 10 MBBS books"

Originally posted by Maneetlover123

In the first meeting itself akshara was telling abhimanyu that he is lot older than her how can she call him 'Tum' instead of'aap'. So the makers have already pointed out that age gap very well in the beginning of their relation itself. So no worries.☺️

And about chemistry I liked him in tere liye which had great chemistry but as most of them say abhira have a different spark that pull us to them. I really don't know how to say that not every scenes but there are some scenes they have that spark. Whether the 1st phone convo or the sarey scene or the latest dream sequence (especially the latest dream 😍🥰). I really do want to ship #HARSHALI but we all know that is not possible ( from previous experience 😜 ) so just enjoying #ABHIRA🥰🥰😍😍

yeh previous experiences ki wajah se abb dar lagta hai ship karne se🤣

Originally posted by lonewolfnovels

😆

Ikr. 

Like in Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein, Sai is in first year but her textbooks are of higher years and as an MBBS student myself (who always notices the smallest things), it makes me so mad that they didn't take time to simply check on Google what all subjects are there in first year. Just went to some second hand bookstore and said, "Give us 10 MBBS books"

lol so true 🤣And oopar se Madam bina padhe hi first aajati hai,at least I haven't seen her doing so😆

Can I give a slightly controversial view. It is not Oranali who is too young it is Harshad who is too old. 

Pranali and the actors playing Arohi, Kairav and Vanja need to be young. They are all early to late twenties and their great grandmother is still alive. The kids on the other side are also young and shown to be in their mid to late twenties. It’s just Harshad who looks like he is in his mid to late thirties and is supposed to be a guy in his late twenties. 
Let me also say that I think he is great in the role from an acting, hotness and chemistry with costar perspective. In every way except his age. He does not pass off as the same age as all the other young generation on the show.

Edited by UKGirl22 - 2 years ago