Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Pranali looks really young - Page 2

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She needs to get rid of that wig. I liked her look on Tilak, Mask dance or wherever her hair is pulled back and she's not wearing that god awful wig. It's making her look really young. She looked so nice in the dream sequence. She looked the right age and was well matched with Harshad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

he is coming in meet na? harshad doing great job SP hire actors who can do good acting even male leads in SP shows do good acting nd harshad is romance king of tv.Bt zee tv casting only focus on fl acting nd they dont bother to improve ML acting skills.

Yeah he is in that show

Harshad is fab I agree but as male lead I dont even like actor playing virat, he has expression less face…sorry🤣🤣

In male actors i like very few actors 

rittika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MuratHayat

Did Hina Karan pairing have any chemistry at all.. They matched each other but as a couple there wasn't an X factor. As for Karthik naira.. I watched few scenes and vms they were good but there wasn't something like want to watch more of them.. As for the abhira.. There's an undeniable charm and the aesthetics they bring in the song sequences is altogether of different level.. 

Had harshad not been in the pairing I doubt this season series would have this crazy online fan base.. The fact IF ranking of ye rishta is 1 says it all..

Yes,the age difference is apparent and makers should hv stick to that rather than portraying Abhimanyu of same age group 

d

yah during those days in terms of jodi only divyanka karan had that x factor 

And I completly agree that with Abhira there is an unsaid charm, rawness, beauty associated and to be very honest I love this rawness in their chemistry

ShivaShumbo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

He is a practicing surgeon so he has to be in his thirties. Maybe in late thirties since he does independent heart surgeries. And since Aarohi is super smart, she should have finished MBBS when she is 22-23. That makes our Akshu 23-24. 

I know Akshu looks young but I don't feel bothered by it because I am baby faced and people think my younger sister of 2 years is older than me.

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rittika

Yeah he is in that show

Harshad is fab I agree but as male lead I dont even like actor playing virat, he has expression less face…sorry🤣🤣

In male actors i like very few actors 

yeah may be ...i dont watch that serial but precaps sometimes....itv mein few ML hai jo romantic scenes mein expert hai 

rittika thumbnail

yeah may be ...i dont watch that serial but precaps sometimes....itv mein few ML hai jo romantic scenes mein expert hai 

I also dont watch it

telling u from few clips I had seen on insta and ramance mein bhi kuch hi expert hai🙈🙈🙈

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I also dont watch it

telling u from few clips I had seen on insta and ramance mein bhi kuch hi expert hai🙈🙈🙈

actually i also watch all precap on insta but when i search yrkkh hashtag for precap ...always found other SP serial precaps ...spclly ghkkpm 😔

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Haan i watch kudca few days back in fast fwd mode because of pranali nd she was saying one big man her son( step son) putar ji putarji ...they did so much injustice with her character😡at last they make her widow cut her hairs as a boy cut 😭nd left in middle of partion of India nd Pakistan while whole family moves to India from Pakistan she was left in border i dont know how then end her character because after leap i keep on searching her but coudnt find😵

yup,they messed up badly with her💔

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

I agree I think its the best casting

harshad - matured, smart and intelligent guy and Pranali - raw, beautiful innocent

Thats what make their chemistry spark

i think they are doing fab job and compliment each other. Dream sequence o  Jaaniya ia proof of that

pravisht a great actor but ya his chemistry with pranali was not that great

and shagun I dont like as actor only🙈

muujhe bhi Shagun zayaada nahin pasand🤣

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lonewolfnovels

He is a practicing surgeon so he has to be in his thirties. Maybe in late thirties since he does independent heart surgeries. And since Aarohi is super smart, she should have finished MBBS when she is 22-23. That makes our Akshu 23-24. 

I know Akshu looks young but I don't feel bothered by it because I am baby faced and people think my younger sister of 2 years is older than me.

technically he should be in his late thirties, but itv hai toh I won't be surprised if they show his age as 27-28 jo ki asal mein surgical residents ki age hoti hai🤪😆