Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: coderlady

What hold did Upendra have on people? And how did he do that?

I will explore it in upcoming chapters soon

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Upendra seems to get slimier and slimier. The man is evil.

mprvn36 thumbnail

Friends, a big sorry for long delay in posting the FF. As I am not a professional writer I nearly cancelled 4-5 FFs and written this. 

Anirudh Bondita spent 2 days ( including late nights) to go through previous case files of Ghoshal case, the reason behind one Inspector commiting suicide. But they discovered through postmortem reports  that whoever committed suicide didn't take any drugs, poison or any brain affecting medicines. Then how come suddenly they have committed suicide is the biggest point? 

Later they  travelled to Ghoshal sisters villages Radha and Mala houses to gather information. They used different methods to gather information, threatened them that they are secret police officers of British government, bribed their maids. 

In Radha house, it was discovered that Radha had 2 children - Kumuda and Biren. Kishorilal was personally meeting them every month after her demise and giving them monthly expenses. He used to speak softly with them. sometimes Upendra also used to meet them, used to participate in their hardships as well as in happy moments. But Kumuda had committed suicide hanging to the top roof because she had an affair with a British officer and crossed limits out of guilty she had given up her life. But the confusing fact in her story is that British officer Mathew is working in far away place near to Darjiling area. She didn't go anywhere out of her village.  Neither she had met him in her village nor did he. Then how come they have feelings for eachother and that too she just caught train, went to his place and had made physical relationship. How could they cross their limits without deep interaction or any bonding in background is the major question. After kumuda death Biren had lost his mental balance. He used to scare and rebuke on Kishorilal as he is a demon but latter had excused him , used to soothe him and used to send medicines for his treatment. 

When Anirudh Bondita are standing near by house  enquiring a maid about further details, kishorilal came with medicines . Anirudh Bondita have hidden and observing everything. But Kishorilal had not seen them 

Biren is beating mercilessly trying to harm Kishorilal,  his father (Radha husband) is shouting on his son to stop this misbehavior..but Biren is not stopping

Kishorilal is peacefully handling him pressing some pressure points made him to sleep, asked him to listen to his words, look into my eyes,...you are only listening to me,..you are only listening to me.

..now you will sleep . Biren had followed his commands and slept. 

Radha husband bursted into tears, blaming his late wife for having this mental imbalance which came as heritage to their children and his life is spoiled completely. Neither he had any happiness or pleasure in marriage because of wife and children. 

In this old age he still had to take care of his insane son. Moreover every year either ( law) college students will come for enquiry and sometimes police will do enquiry. He mentioned to Kishorilal that one man and woman (Anirudh Bondita) came for enquiry. Kishorilal smiled peacefully and said why should we worry, everyone knows the truth. 

Kishorilal consoled him and told that it is all because of karmaphal which he can't escape, made him sit on chair and asked him to relax,..relax... everything will be fine.. everything will be fine...I will take care of you....just listen to me..

He felt peaceful in Kishorilal words and latter left. 

Maid (of more than 60 years) who is also witnessing all this told 'Shehar babu, this kishorilal is a God. He always used to console everyone who are in pain, sorrow. Everyone will find solace in his words.'

Anirudh Bondita looked at her in thoughts and nodded

Second sister Mala house is locked and is told by Neighbours that none used to stay here after mala demise. Her husband also became insane and murdered a gunda and he too stabbed himself. Shocking thing is Mala husband doesn't have any rift or enemity with Gunda. 

Bondita Anirudh sat in one isolated place and started discussing that people either commit suicide or involved in unnecessary controversies. Radha and Mala husbands took financial and emotional help from Upendra so will there be a chance of return favours...He asked her to give her own points. 

Bondita highlighting points in her notes:

1. What is the necessity for kumuda to go to Stephen? 

2. Why did Mala husband murdered a goon? 

Anirudh is patiently waiting for her ideas although he had made a rough plan of how to proceed further. Because he wanted her to implement her own ideas in her cases so that she can figure out and work everything independently and individually. 

She suggested that we should check if Upendra or his aide Kishorilal is the common enemy for them. His eyes widened and appreciated her 'Bravo Bondita' They have enquired in different places and found that officer Stephen is a tax collector who had lust on women and got habituated to bribes. If his weaknesses are satisfied he will be ready to do favour to any person which he was not supposed to do as a tax collector. 

The major clue they found is he works near Upendra tea estates area. Ofcourse there are no evidences left that they didnt pay taxes. But they could connect it easily that they used Kumuda to satisfy the officer for fulfilling their works. 

To clarify Stephen  now went back to London. But with much difficult they are able to find out the last file he signed is regarding Upendra Estates papers . So she confirmed that they used Kumuda for their heinous acts. 

The other case is Mala husband's rift with Gunda.  That Gunda had rift with Kishorilal unofficially. So they understood that they are being used for Upendra/ Kishorilal personal purposes . But here also Gunda is not alive.

solid proofs valid in court are nowhere found , without those proofs her project won't be completed. What method they used on these innocent people is the major question infront of them? Is it blackmail or offering money or any kind of medicines that impact brain  to make them listen their words? There is only theory but no solid evidence. 

Time is running for them and 2 weeks are left for finishing the case.

So they both decided to move to Darjiling area to find out the hidden facts, make them confess their crimes is the only option left with them .  They already discussed with Gagan and requested his help in the similar way he helped in Bhano case. He told that he will discuss with Darjiling police officers and will inform back. 

When they called Gagan after 2 hours they learnt that Upendra Ghoshal family had already shifted to Tulsipur back and their houses are left with no single evidence.. Anirudh  got worried about Somnath. Bondita told that it is good they came to Tulsipur, it is our area and we can take kaka sasurji (Trilochan) and local police help for this. He nodded and they started to Tulsipur. 

She prayed to Durga maa to show them way, show the way to find solid evidence and help us to find the real culprit. 

They are going in car and reached up to Tulsipur outskirts. There they saw near forest area in village outskirts Somnath, Bihari running here and there and screaming for Sampoorna and her children. 

They both got worried and asked what happened. Somnath is highly tensed, sweating and not in a condition to answer them. It is march month and afternoon time . They gave water bottle and he drank eagerly.  Just then Bihari also came running and Somnath asked him 'Did you find them' Bihari replied no Malik. 

Anirudh Bondita are highly worried and she asked ' if they are in danger.'

Bihari - That b.arri..ster babu.. sampoorna Malkin,  Satish beta,  Saswati beti...

Somnath told that we shall talk later, moved towards Anirudh and asked him to  please help us in finding them. I will explain everything. 

They might be in an isolated place doing some meditation, penance or performing some tough job . Both of them are highly confused, but everyone went in searching of them..

After few minutes searching, they saw Satish doing seershasana near a tree and started  chanting mantras. 

Anirudh is shouting 'Satish getup..getup..' but he is not moving. He forcedly lifted his nephew and made him lay on his shoulder. Satish is nearly fainted, giant ants are biting his legs.  In some distant place Bondita saw Saswati and sampoorna are standing on single feet praying to God closing their eyes when afternoon sun is scorching their heads. 

Bondita called everyone.  They are trying to make them open eyes but both of them are not listening. One snake is approaching them but they are not at all moving. 

Everyone are hell tensed. Bondita carefully took one stick catched the snake with it and thrown it away. Still they are chanting mantras and not opening eyes. 

Anirudh came there holding Satish on his shoulder and gave him to Bihari.  Somnath is forcing his wife to stop this craziness, don't come into children's words. Whatever they are asking is not correct. Anirudh Bondita is not understanding anything.

Sampoorna gave a stern look with tiresome eyes and told that please accept my request else our children can't be alive. By saying this she almost fainted. Saswati is also tired, having fever and Anirudh carried her. Somnath carried sampoorna in his hands helped by Bondita and brought them in car. They all left to haveli.

Trilochan also hurriedly wondering here and there in premises. He got relieved when his bahu and grandchildren are returned.  Binoy Catherine are also there in Tulsipur haveli. 

The three felt happy and shedded tears by seeing Anirudh and Bondita, hugged Anirudh emotionally hoping that they came here means now everything becomes normal. Both understood that something is not right about children and sampoorna is pressurising Somnath which he is not favourable for.   Catherine whispered in Anirudh Bondita ears that there is an unexpected problem to children, when Trilochan jethji called we came here hurriedly leaving Bhatuk Tapur in Calcutta. We thought to contact you but we don't have any number to contact you. 

Somnath immediately called nurse and another doctor with saline bottles , stands and made them have saline. Sampoorna is recovered and gained consciousness. children are also fine but in deep sleep after they have light diet. 

He silently sat near his wife she is  shedding tears pleading him to agree with their children's request.

Finally Somnath declared 'Yes I will agree with you sampoorna, I will make our children get married with the alliances came for them. Remember I am not at all in favour of your request. Still you are pressurising me' and made her to sleep.

In front room, Anirudh Bondita are asking Trilochan and Bihari what's the matter. 

Trilochan told recollecting the flashbacks. 

2 weeks before few men came to RC haveli premises playing dhol. Trilochan shouted who are you and why you came here.

There entered Kishorilal with his nephew Mukund, his wife Sharmila and his children Prabodh (12) and Payal (6) along with Paralyzed Upendra Ghoshal in wheel chair. Some villagers are also there. They apologized us infront of entire village. 

(Anirudh Bondita looked at eachother in disbelief or is it any other plan by them especially Kishorilal)

Initially we didn't believe them but Mukund caught Somnath feet infront of everyone and apologized him with tears (Somnath) and so latter forgiven him. 

Upendra with his paralyzed hands with much difficult folded infront of me with tears in his eyes along with Kishorilal. I (Trilochan) also felt bad for my old friend and finally forgiven them.

They all came into our haveli and we had a friendly conversation.  Meantime Mukund children are too silent. Somnath tried to have a conversation but they didn't speak anything. Sampoorna offered sweets and snacks but still his children didn't touch anything, his wife sat bending head holding her pallu. At that time Our Satish Saswati are in school. 

Mukund son Prabodh gave signal to his father , he went near our Durga maa Murthy and started meditation. His sister also joined him.  We didn't understand anything. 

I asked what is  Prabodh willing to say? Why is he silent? Doesn't he like here?

Mukund is highly hesitating and getting embarrassed to speak so Kishorilal took initiative and told 'Zamindar babu, days have changed alot.  your nephew Anirudh and may other reformers took initiative for a change and it's happening, society is changing alot. It is very good. We all admire him alot. Now many of the  women are willing to pursue studies. But..still there is some eternal power or destiny which always holds upper hand in our lives. we can't deny. Right? 

I nodded. (Kishorilal continued..) Recently our grandson Prabodh is possessed by God and he started talking like an elder person. He got super natural powers whatever he is telling it is coming true. So.. recently he told that his wife is born in Tulsipur also his sister our Little payal's husband is also born in same family as twin brother and sister.  Prabodh told that they both brother and sister should get married with same family brother and sister very soon else their kundli will have bad effects and 4 of them may die. It is none other than your grand children Satish and Saswati.

We all are highly astonished, Somnath got up from his seat, yelled on all of them 'what the hell is this? Are you talking about child marriages? No that's not possible. Don't you know that now it had become a crime and also a big sin.  Your boy Prabodh may be having psychological problem, take him to any psychiatrist but don't agree with his words. '

Mukund fiercely replied 'Somnath my son is not an insane. Even I don't want my children to get done child marriages. But whatever he is telling it's coming true. If he and his sister Dont get married by next month auspicious day then not only my children but their spouses I mean your children's lives will also be in danger. Initially I also didn't believe in this non sense but whatever he is telling it is becoming true. He saved a family from fire accident through his prediction in Darjiling, one day he predicted that his chacha means my younger brother Sudhanshu will be going to face danger if he had gone outside on that day . Sudhanshu didn't bother and went to bring his wife from his mayka . They met with accident and both are in coma, don't know if they will survive or not. 

(With tears in eyes and voice) Now Prabodh predicted that his wife and brother-in-law (payal husband) are twin  brother and sister belong to Tulsipur RC family. I refused his idea tried to appease him, commanded him, also raised my hand and even blackmailed him that I will die if they get married in Little age, convinced him that child marriage is wrong children should get married when they become adults but... but ..he didn't give up. He kept on insisting that as per his and his sister's kundli they should get married on auspicious day in April month else all the 4 of their lives will be in risk. Also they are facing some life threats of 2-3 incidents till now.

Somnath turned away his face irritatingly. Sharmila pleaded sampoorna by holding her hands assuring that Saswati will be safe in their house and will take care like payal and I also request you for the same for my Payal. Even sampoorna bahu initially rejected and told there will be amendment methods in scriptures for any dosha in kundli. We can meet any priests and do Shanti puja for children, but this is not the way to get children married before they grow up. Our children had complete right to live their childhood. We should not snatch it. 

I also told 'yes sampoorna bahu is right. We will contact any pandit do puja havan on the name of children, but not marriages. See we got daughter after 5 generations. Her parents, chachas and chachis everyone pamper her, we all had great dreams for her. She should be well educated. Atleast upto her 17-18; years of age we can't think of it. Moreover don't you know that this had become a crime. Police will not agree for it.'

Kishorilal convinced me - Zamindar babu, do you think that we haven't made any attempt to change our Prabodh mind. We have tried alot, contacted famous pandit for it. Done puja, havan and all. Our Mukund took him to mental asylum also. Even they were Astonished to se his fortune telling because he saved a nurse from an insane person who is about to stab her out of madness. Our boy didn't scare of anything, kept on insisting the same about his and his sister's marriages. After a lot of persuasion we came up with this suggestion.  we will keep your trust, we won't break it. 

I heard that your Anirudh also married a 12 year girl, haa..I also know that he annulled his marriage. But he got his wife educated and had not left her hand at any  cost. Right? 

Then we will also give best life to your Saswati, we know rc family is safest and dreamland for any girl to be their bahu. So we need not worry about our payal beti. We trust you alot you don't fear. 

Still Somnath didn't get convince and argued, Prabodh kept lighted camphor on his palm and spoke in loud voice like a grown up man that 'God has given indication that before 45 days if we don't get married we 2 siblings along with our spouses will be dead. It is ultimate truth. You have to agree else you all elders get ready to sob on our corpses.'

Somnath got highly irritated want to slap him but hardly controlled, tried to pacify him keeping his age in view 'Prabodh beta listen..'

But Prabodh interrupted and asked his father 'Baba, make your friend understand...no.no.. make your samdhi understand..don't look at me as if I am a child. No I am growing..I can understand everything. Don't forget that if we don't get married you all will be in deep remorse which cannot be rectified.'

That moment the fire in that boy's eyes.. literally he is not a little boy...he looked like a little God who came infront of me.

We don't know what to answer them, kept silent. They gave some days time and left. On that day itself Saswati and Satish are about to meet with an accident when a lorry is coming to hit them. Guess what, Kishorilal had saved them by keeping his life in risk. His leg got severely injured but still saved our children.

From that day onwards even Satish Saswati are also talking like elders, behaving like as if they are possessed by God just like that Prabodh even they are also predicting incidents or dangers near by. They are also insisting for getting them married soon else their lives will be in threat. They didn't take food properly not going to school properly and kept on doing meditation.

Sampoorna bahu initially scolded them but few days before they saved her when she was falling down from the roof of our house and they landed in danger. With much difficult we all saved our children and so sampoorna bahu and I also believed that if they get married their lives will be saved else their lives will be in threat. If they are alive may be they will get good chances to get educated, what if they are not alive.

After listening all this, Anirudh Bondita sat on sofa impatiently holding their heads. What to answer, and how to tackle the kids, how to convince them.

At one side they are dealing with Kishorilal case and the other side this threat that too with children..how to deal with it..

Anirudh is hell irritated with this, this year their awareness camps and their movie had shown great impact on many of them. If their house children get married at tender age, what is the use to preach others can they excuse themselves..will society not taunt us, moreover it is a very big crime,..they can't shout and beat the children.

A kind of depression and being defeated feeling raised in him, just closed his eyes and sobbing silently. He decided to speak once with children, appease them or if possible will take them away from this place..

Children got conscious and Anirudh went there and wished them.But they turned their faces away and blamed him  that he came here as an obstacle for their happiness. 

Little children who are 7-8 years age, who always love him and whom he always pamper they are now accusing him that he can't see their happiness.  Especially Saswati who always used to say that I want to become like Bondita chachi is not looking at her. 

He felt tears in eyes and went away. He started sobbing like he is defeated and Bondita came and consoled him, asked  not to lose hope. But depression, desparation have surrounded him. She embraced him and he is crying like a child in her arms.

She appeased him that they are children, don't know what they are asking, we elders should make them understand..

Sometimes if children don't understand by words we will make them understand by actions, we will make them believe that we agreed with them and then teach them in their methods only. 

She thought for a while recollecting a case happened in foreign country that a detective also faced hardest situations which made him difficult in taking breathe but finally he succeeded. It seems like all these situations belonging to Upendra Ghoshal family are trying to make their lives difficult and make us defeat in this ? The harder the situations are,  the smarter we should more think of and be alert everytime. I have to think more than expected and unpredictable, keep alert if my intuitions all the time. 

She discussed the same thing with Anirudh and continued..Patibabu, it seems like we got an opportunity to observe Kishorilal and Upendra family from proximity. You only taught me na, if we don't get work done in straight forward method, we have to change our strategy.

Anirudh regained hope and hold her hands, thanked her for giving moral support. 

At the same time Kishorilal Mukund and Prabodh came there knowing that sampoorna and her children have gone into isolated place for doing penance. 

They wished Trilochan and asked if kids are safe. He reluctantly replyed yes. Anirudh and Bondita saw them, they also saw these husband and wife.

Kishorilal and Mukund faces are delighted seeing Anirudh. But latter is not reacting. A Kind of frown, disgusted feeling is there.

They only came forward and wished him. He stood like a stone. Trilochan tried to explain them  that he is in shock knowing about children's condition. 

Kishorilal took Anirudh's hand in his hands, sat with him and said everything will be fine..you don't worry Anirudh beta..after their marriages everything will be sorted they will also study, become good barristers or doctors or officers. But only think if marriages are not done and they left us..(Anirudh have a stern look)..haa.haa..

Don't worry..shaant..shaant..

Mera baat Shanti se suno... everything will be fine..We all know that you are a reformer who have passion towards change in society. Entire Bangal knows about you..but beta..try to understand.

He looked at Bondita and asked Trilochan 'zamindar babu, Is she Anirudh wife?'

Trilochan with forced smile said yes and asked Bondita to take his blessings. She bent and touched his feet. He blessed her.

She also folded hands and wished Mukund and he too did the same. 

She went and wished Prabodh and wished 'come inside Prabodh' tried to speak with him friendly kept her hand on his shoulder. 

He threw away her hand and said 'dont act smart..I know that you and your husband are not happy with this marriage. You are a hypocrite. You are planning something in mind.. against marriages. I know it.'

Trilochan came and whispered near Bondita and later to Anirudh 'See how smart he is.'

Anirudh is observing him keenly.. Bondita intentionally told that 'I am not going to do any such thing. We all want our children welfare. Infact because of you my jethji and Patibabu got their old friend Mukund ji back. Am I right Patibabu? Come inside.. Prabodh ...jamayi ...babu Am I right kaka sasurji?'

Anirudh looked at her madly but she signaled him that everything will be fine. He just kept quiet. Trilochan, Mukund and Kishorilal became delighted. Binoy Catherine also didn't understand anything looking blankly at her.

But Trilochan know very well about Bondita , came near her and asked if she is wholeheartedly calling him as jamayi babu. Also asked not to play with children's emotions it is the matter of their lives. 

Bondita replied 'I very well know that it is the matter of children's lives and why will we be against it. My intention...is..our 4 children should get the best they deserve and they are supposed to get..'

Still he can't believe her so easily because she is the shadow of her husband 🤣  but she told that 'Kaka sasurji, even I am also a disciple of God. Can I excuse anyone making fool of people under the name of God and traditions? Or can I do that? Moreover don't I love our Satish Saswati. Then.. don't worry..I will make everything fine. I assure you that 4 children will be happy and get rid of all dangers.'

Catherine slowly mumbled in Anirudh's ears 'Is it her new plan?'

Anirudh proudly whispered: yes maa, Barrister babu Bondita Roy Chowdhary is on duty now. 

Catherine and Binoy smirked. 

Trilochan announced them that if Bondita bahu called Prabodh as jamayi babu means everything is going to be fine, Anirudh will also agree, think that matches will be fixed and we RCs don't have any objection .

Somnath came there and looked blank and bent his head as defeated. Sampoorna became delighted and thanked Bondita for understanding everything.

Kishorilal told that pandit will come Tomorrow and muhurat will be fixed they are about to leave. Bondita purposefully stopped them  and told that now we are going to become relatives and our son in law came to home. Without having sweets we can't send you out. Right kaka sasurji?

Trilochan said 'yes bahu, go into kitchen and get sweets.' he asked them to sit.

She called for Koyli but latter is fully sweating as if she is in some tension and stammered she told Bondita that 'Choti Malkin, I am not feeling well if you permit me I will take rest for 1 hour and come back.'

Bondita said ok and sent her but got Little suspicious for her tension. 

She purposefully made injury to her hand and brought sweets and offered them while  blood is oozing from her hand near elbow. 

But still she is serving them all. Sampoorna saw this and asked what's this blood. Anirudh got worried and brought a band aid and tied it to her 

She rubbed it off and asked Prabodh : Prabodh..jamayi babu, are you still angry on us.

Prabodh eating sweets and enjoying the taste told: No kaki, I am not angry anymore as you all agreed for marriages.

Bondita: Then I got my hand injured in kitchen. Why couldn't you predict before only? 

Bondita gave a side look to Anirudh and he got her hint, looked at her proudly. 

Kishorilal face colour is drained, even Trilochan and Mukund had lost smile  but Prabodh who is still busy in enjoying the taste replied 'How will I know kaki? Am I god?' 

Everyone gave  unbelievable looks to eachother.

Later  Kishorilal covered it 'I mean Bondita beta you  got injured because of Karmaphal.. initially you also used to be against child marriages..right? That is the reason you got injured. 

Although he is a god, he have super natural powers, still all the times he cannot rescue from your karmaphal. ..right? It is good that now your sin is reduced and your mind agreed to this auspicious marriages. 

Anirudh is shooking  his head as impossible.

Bondita sarcastically told : Haa Kishorilal mamaji, no one will escape from their karmaphal. Either be it me or you (Kishorilal looked at her offended, his face became pale). By the way jamayi babu,  you are very much worried about your spouse and would be brother in law right? Then why didn't you come today to jungle to rescue them  when they are in grave danger? 

Prabodh choked his food, Kishorilal patted his head and gave water. 

He convinced : Bondita beta, do you think he don't know about danger. He know it very well. He sat in home performing meditation. That is the reason today our Satish jamayibabu and Saswati bahu came out of danger.

Bondita: Haa mamaji, na..na..samdhiji..we are so grateful to have him as our son in law.by the way Prabodh jamayi babu.. please tell me what dangers have they faced in jungle? Me and my patibabu  want to see your power once, want to know how great our jamayi babu in prediction 

Prabodh coughed Kishorilal checked time and said that it is out of time . Now our Prabodh have to go to sleep early and do early morning arti. Moreover pandit is coming to fix muhurat. We will take leave. Namste. They all hurriedly left.

Anirudh keenly observed everyone faces, body language. After everyone slept in night he started discussing with Bondita in study room. He praised her for her smart behaviour. She also told 'Only Kishorilal is tensed. Mukund don't have much tension on his face. Prabodh had different pace in his voice when he shouted on us and had different pace of voice when he is enjoying sweets. It's totally opposite behaviour.'

They are in deep thoughts, wondering if we can consider any psychiatrist for this change in behaviours .. just then Koyli came there and stood infront of them with hesitation.  Bondita recollected that Koyli went away when Kishorilal family came there. 

Bondita asked to tell the matter. She told that Kishorilal is not a good person earlier I also used to work in their home along with Bihari. She told that he always used to do black magic on persons. 

Anirudh: what the hell is this Koyli? Now you also don't start with black magic, super natural powers,..all nonsense

Koyli: I am telling truth chote Malik. 

Bondita: then Koyli show us how he used to do  I mean what exactly he used to do in black magic.

Koyli imitated how he used to make everyone listen to him..

They both recollected how he made Radha son Biren became  silent  and both of them recollected that they have read in one book  and shouted at a time that it is  HYPNOTISM and looked at each other in surprise, they also felt relieved that puzzle is solved now they are able to connect how he hypnotized everyone according to his thoughts. He hypnotized their children and also our children. Anirudh gritted his teeth in anger. 

Koyli also told one secret which she learnt it from her late husband because he had a habit to go to courtesans when he was alive where Upendra Ghoshal also used to go when he was in teenage and there he found one truth that he doesn't have masculinity and so far no one know about the truth.

As she also worked in Upendra house she learnt that ... that ...Mukund Sudhanshu real father is not Upendra Ghoshal but...but...none.....other than .. Kishorilal.

Anirudh Bondita looked at each other as it is unbelievable for them. 

coderlady thumbnail

None of the suicide victims used drugs? So there has to be another explanation.

coderlady thumbnail

Maybe they used superstition as the tool to make people do things.

coderlady thumbnail

Kishorilal seems to be using hypnosis. So that could be the secret.

coderlady thumbnail

Did they use kumuda and Mala's husband to carry out tasks for them under hypnosis?

mprvn36 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coderlady

Did they use kumuda and Mala's husband to carry out tasks for them under hypnosis?

yes that's the fact I mentioned in last Paras.

coderlady thumbnail

why do they want these kids for marriage alliances?

coderlady thumbnail

They are emotionally blackmailing to make those marriages happen.