Thoda Sa Baadal Thoda Sa Paani

Maahi re...tumhe kitna chahane lage...

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today, they played a song on Anjol so I'll pen down the lyrics here...

Teri...in baaton mei ...khone lage h...khone lage h...

Hum tere...haule haule se...hone lage h...hone lage h... 

Meri chahaton mei...meri manaton mei...rab se h manga tumhe...

Maahi re...tumhe kitna chahane lage...

Maaahi ve.....maahi re....

This song was beautifully created & the male singer did a very nice job to describe the moments. I don't think it's a B-wood song but feel free to correct me. But, the makers did a very nice job while they played the subtle moments of aata belna, subtle moments play karna. For once, no bollywood song otherwise i was so pakaoed by the overrated shayad song from the promo.  

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is not a movie song? I’ve been trying to find it for some days now- if it is a movie song, can someone please send link 😭

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: quickspicysauce

This is not a movie song? I’ve been trying to find it for some days now- if it is a movie song, can someone please send link 😭

I have no clue either. I tried the shazam app on this today but it was giving some song from years ago or some whatsapp status.

LolπŸ˜†, whatever. It was decent song better than the overrated shayad song.🀣

eshasrk thumbnail

Even I am trying to figure out if this is a Bollywood song, but I cant seem to find it. 

But I must say the song is beautiful and so apt to describe Anurags feelings at the moment.

So after this we may assume that Anurag has already fallen in love with Kajol.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

Even I am trying to figure out if this is a Bollywood song, but I cant seem to find it. 

But I must say the song is beautiful and so apt to describe Anurags feelings at the moment.

So after this we may assume that Anurag has already fallen in love with Kajol.

Safe to say that probably he has become more used to her presence since he only reacted around Kajal but couldn't care less around Priyanka perhaps. πŸ˜†Bechare koh khud hi nahi pata ke usse ho kya ra h yet he doesn't mind being a goof ball. πŸ˜†

Kajal is bit too good for me so it was good to see people help her including Anurag otherwise madam ji ko toh saara taam-jhaam khud hi manage karna chahri ti. πŸ€£

eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Safe to say that probably he has become more used to her presence since he only reacted around Kajal but couldn't care less around Priyanka perhaps. πŸ˜†Bechare koh khud hi nahi pata ke usse ho kya ra h yet he doesn't mind being a goof ball. πŸ˜†

Kajal is bit too good for me so it was good to see people help her including Anurag otherwise madam ji ko toh saara taam-jhaam khud hi manage karna chahri ti. πŸ€£

Yes maybe ur right. Anurag has reached a point that he is so used to Kajols presence and almost gets pissed when he doesn't see or hear her ( like him becoming restless in Fridays episode when she didnt show up ), but I also doubt if he figured out his feelings as of yet. I think he still has no clue what is happening to him and why he is behaving like this around Kajol. And why she has become so important for him. He hasnt really analysed his feelings yet I feel. He acts instinctive when it comes to Kajol..........he just follows his feelings.

On the other hand, his Pishi already has a clue what is cooking in his mind by seeing his reactions when Kajol is around. 

Kajol is too good to be true.......seriously. 

I have a hard time to connect to her character nowadays and no offense to her fans, but she should work a little bit harder on her emotional scenes, especially the crying ones. To me at least she is not so convincing. I could connect better to Kajol before the marriage or even after she broke off the wedding, but lately she is way too bechaari for me. 

Nevertheless I still love Ishiti as Kajol..........and she is looking gorgeous always. Simple yet sooo elegant and classy β€οΈ

Edited by eshasrk - 2 years ago
AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Bold: I agree. In today's episode his bechaini when Kajol was about to leave was awesome. He is in love but can't yet see it. Loved the scene. 🀣🀣🀣🀣😍😍😍😍

Anurag's actions reminded me of a romance novel scene where the hero was a serious and reserved guy but when he realised that the heroine was about to leave him because she believed that he did not love her, he panicked and was about to confess his feelings when he tripped on a lawn mower. He was so focused on the heroine that the surroundings disappeared. The same is becoming true for Anurag. He acts goofy and lovelorn and since he is so introverted (as per the makers) he acts like an idiot. His scenes are best to watch.🀩🀩🀩🀩

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Guys, I hope they continue to play this song over any b-wood song. Hopefully, there is a female version ready too. πŸ˜†

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You know I also loved the Bengali song that they played when Kajol sees Bishu for the last time. From what I could find, that too was an original, I looked for it and couldn't find it and was told on insta by someone that it was an original made just for the show. This is one thing I am really liking that they are creating their own soundtrack. But I would like it if they would make it available somewhere so we can listen to it when we want to.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arivarshi

You know I also loved the Bengali song that they played when Kajol sees Bishu for the last time. From what I could find, that too was an original, I looked for it and couldn't find it and was told on insta by someone that it was an original made just for the show. This is one thing I am really liking that they are creating their own soundtrack. But I would like it if they would make it available somewhere so we can listen to it when we want to.

I tried to do a youtube search honestly speaking today. No clue. πŸ˜†I agree the one with Kajal & BIshu was sweet too. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago