Who is more biased, unfair and discriminatory - Salman or Karan Johar?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Who is more biased, unfair and discriminatory - Salman or Karan Johar?

Poll Choice
Salman Khan
Karan Johar
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

I think everyone saw how transparently biased and unfair Karan Johar was in the OTT season. Despite being a big director, many contestants had the balls to call that out including Moose and especially the winner Divya who openly defied Karan Johar to his face.

I think Salman received the feedback from OTT and saw how biased the audience found Karan Johar. So he decided - mein cheating, unfairness or dishonesty ki saare haddein paark kar ke dikhaunga iss bar. Itna nepotism karunga, itna favoritism, intna unfair, ki karan johar bhi sharminda ho jayega.

What do you guys think?

It's BB  who discriminates. Salman &Kjo tho sirf mouth piece hai.

Rangu channel ka option kaha hai? 😆

Why would you do this to me...now I'm going to look crazy bashing him in my post and praising him in this thread 🤣

I have to pick KJo as the most biased.

At least Salman lets pretty much all housemates speak and doesn't shout the whole time as if he is not wearing a mic. He is favoring Shamita a lot but has not made her his co-host. That's his biggest plus point. 

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

Why would you do this to me...now I'm going to look crazy bashing him in my post and praising him in this thread 🤣

I have to pick KJo as the most biased.

At least Salman lets pretty much all housemates speak and doesn't shout the whole time as if he is not wearing a mic. He is favoring Shamita a lot but has not made her his co-host. That's his biggest plus point. 

I totally think he has designated Shamita is the owner of the house and co-Bigg Boss.

She gets to speak when she wants. She can interrupt Salman, not other HM can.

She can speak when any HM is asked a question, no other HM can.

She can speak out of turn and gets to speak at length more than any other HM.

She is the only one who gets to call Salman - Salman, all other HMs have to call him Sir.

She's the only one who plays 2 against 1 against whichever HM she is pitted against.

It is always her and Salman tag-teaming to bash a HM.

Originally posted by Mapogo

Rangu channel ka option kaha hai? 😆

OP is confirmed Rangu mouthpiece too so can't put the obvious answer 🤣

Originally posted by guenhwyvar

OP is confirmed Rangu mouthpiece too so can't put the obvious answer 🤣

Kuch bhi. Mein Colors mouthpiece hota toh unke creatives ki itni dhazziyan udata har roz

Can't decide dono hi ek jaise hai😆. Bas sallu swami om and priyanka jagga jaise ghatiya contestants ki acche se bajata hai👏