Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

*~*TAZBU (SaiShi and RaghVi) AT 18*~* Ghar More Pardesiya - Page 7

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fria319

Sharada, I think E makes a move on R - like a plea to not let P come between them, etc., and I think that's what sets R off. 

I think this all happens before the press conference because we never even see P wearing the red saree R gifted her. 

Me too thinks E makes a move on R - That is why Raghav is so pissed off. Press conference toh hoga Fria. We got bts of reporter and Raghav in RR Mansion. And then we have a scene of Raghav and LWR in the same clothes. I really hope Esha doesn't do some tamasha in front of press - like I gave designs because Raghav ke liye kuch bhi kind of dialogues. That might also have pissed off Raghav. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awww you guyssssss 🤗 I love talking to everyone here - its definitely made the show even more enjoyable. I wouldn't be this obsessed if I couldn't obsess over it with you all here. 

I'll definitely be around for as long as all of you are around. AND YES to a rewatch. 

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: joliefemme

Season 2 fingers crossed. I want to see Saishi as Raghvi again. I continue to be delulu that it will happen. 

Ru, don't be emotional, hum sab yahin hai re, we'll do a re-watch from episode 1 again 🤗

Fria keep those gutter thoughts coming. Ab toh inhi ka sahara hai. 

🤗🤗

Same, let me live in my delulu world. I'll hope for anything and everything to see these two on my screen together.

Us RaghVi fans are SO damn deprived yaar Ren. One normal couple-y scene and our fantasies are all over the place☺️🤣

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago
fria319 thumbnail

Our girl is quite BOLD, I tell you!!!

I loved how she said that we'll continue this after my work is done BUT we all know they will sleep 6 feet ke distance pe. Also considering both are in confrontation clothes, they will sleep 6km ke distance pe. 🤣

🤣🤣

SS's imagination of RaghavPallavi cons night

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

She's truly delusional. She's going by the circumstances of how Raghav married Pallavi etc without failing to realise how life can change your feelings. Raghav has clearly time and again confessed his feelings for Pallavi - message to her phone, Warangal before the kand, during the kand, after that multiple times). Abhi jalte koyle pe chalega for P tab shayad akkal aaye? 

Haan I think Raghav finally giving everything to get Pallavi back and then doing this harkat might make Esha realize that she never is in the picture. If you remember the drunk tamasha that Raghav does after the award night and Farhad gets Raghav home, Then Amma realizes what Pallavi means to Raghav. That scene really was so heart touching when Raghav in his sleep keeps on saying - Mereko mera Pallavi wapas de do, Pallavi tum kyun nahin aaya bahar. I think we will see something like that here too. Only then Esha will realize that she is being delusional that Raghav can ever love her back and that she lost him way back. 

fria319 thumbnail

Season 2 fingers crossed. I want to see Saishi as Raghvi again. I continue to be delulu that it will happen. 

Ru, don't be emotional, hum sab yahin hai re, we'll do a re-watch from episode 1 again 🤗

Fria keep those gutter thoughts coming. Ab toh inhi ka sahara hai. 

fria319 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rubys07

🤗🤗

Same, let me live in my delulu world. I'll hope for anything and everything to see these two on my screen together.

Us RaghVi fans are SO damn deprived yaar Ren. One normal couple-y scene and our fantasies are all over the place☺️🤣

us looking for the RaghavPallavi moments this past month: 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: PSharada

Me too thinks E makes a move on R - That is why Raghav is so pissed off. Press conference toh hoga Fria. We got bts of reporter and Raghav in RR Mansion. And then we have a scene of Raghav and LWR in the same clothes. I really hope Esha doesn't do some tamasha in front of press - like I gave designs because Raghav ke liye kuch bhi kind of dialogues. That might also have pissed off Raghav. 

I'm always worried about a public tamasha. I so want Pallavi ka slap to Raghav to be private. Yeh angan tamasha bardasht nai hota merese. I really hope their confrontation happens in private with not even Amma witnessing. Raghav can go to her for guidance alag se. I really want to see the raw emotions, the lashing out. Shivi is going to do so much justice. Sai will do in the redemption scenes. 

I'm all set with a tissue roll to watch the next 1.5 week minimum uske baad shayad we'll get Raghvi kya karte hai to Esha, hopefully a Con and few happy scenes.

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🤗🤗

I know Ru. We have waited and waited for 84 years (insert Fria ka fav Titanic wala gif) for romance and normal conversations. Sicku literally wasted their chemistry post Mandar return. 

Ru they are coming together on the screen. I've thrown it to the universe and we'll get them back. 

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kahaan continue hua Ruhi? I doubt they'll do anything in tomorrow's episode, ek lollipop dikha ke gayab🥺

Haa toh redemption ke baad continue hoga na 😜. It's for the viewers too ki thoda drama ke baad romance jaari hoga.