*~*TAZBU (SaiShi and RaghVi) AT 18*~* Ghar More Pardesiya - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by rubys07

The second I saw her, I was instantly reminded of this🤣

plz don’t compare her to them

. These are really big actors and she’s Sikus icon 🙄🙄

Guys I'm going to miss all your GIFs once this show is over. Will you'll re-watch since episode 1. I don't want to let any of you go, you'll are too precious.

Originally posted by joliefemme

I think E may plan another murder, her dialogues to Sunny after the electrocution kand seemed to suggest that she will do whatever it takes to get P out of Raghav's life. So I'm sure Raghav finally figured out this girl is trying to hurt Pallavi. Like you said, I doubt he will be so mad at the design churaoing. 

I really hope Sunny gets his punishment, his Revenge is nonsensical and without any guilty conscience. He's coming across as a phycho rn. 

But jo bhi ho I really want Raghav to know the designs the client liked were Pallavi's designs. She got him the deal and also gave the designs. I think tomorrow we might have the press conference and then the dhamaka might happen on Diwali. Saturday might be Pallavi and Raghav confrontation and Pallavi moving out of RR Mansion. 

Guys I'm going to miss all your GIFs once this show is over. Will you'll re-watch since episode 1. I don't want to let any of you go, you'll are too precious.

I might join in once in a while Ren - I will be busy in December so no idea if I can join in for discussions. But if I have time I will definitely join in. 

Originally posted by rubys07

P: Main kaam khatam kar doon, phir ise continue karenge.

D. E. D.

Wifey that pals is, she finally understood that Raghav moody hai..He gets romantic in inconvenient times and places. If she says NO now, the man may not even try for another 2-3 weeks. So pals is planning ahead and saying kaam khatam hone ke bad Phir se continue kar na bhi hota hai 😂. 

Hopefully our ghonchu got it this time 🤷‍♂️

Originally posted by PSharada

But jo bhi ho I really want Raghav to know the designs the client liked were Pallavi's designs. She got him the deal and also gave the designs. I think tomorrow we might have the press conference and then the dhamaka might happen on Diwali. Saturday might be Pallavi and Raghav confrontation and Pallavi moving out of RR Mansion. 

Yes I want P to get credit for her work too. They need to show her work by the end of the show. 

Today when I saw them romance and flirt, I realised how deprived we were of these casual normal conversations because of one kand after another. It is so unfair that we may never get these again. I love flirty and charming Raghav and an equally bold Pallavi.

Pls join whenever you can, I know Dec is generally a busy time.

What if Esha puts a condition to Raghav - She might say do this or else I will tell Pallavi our truth. I don't know, I am going crazy thinking about the possible scenarios of what happened for Raghav to be so volatile. 

Originally posted by Trina2021

This post on Twitter cracked me up real bad . Omg 🤣

This scene was hilarious … sorry I also didn’t laugh ok 🤣

Kahan se Laya sikku iss iconic character ko 🤣

Aaj constipated se loose motion wala look tha .. 🤣

sorry I didn’t laugh  

Finally we are getting to the crux of the track… hope esha and sunny ss reduces atleast now.. 

Yes I want P to get credit for her work too. They need to show her work by the end of the show. 

Today when I saw them romance and flirt, I realised how deprived we were of these casual normal conversations because of one kand after another. It is so unfair that we may never get these again. I love flirty and charming Raghav and an equally bold Pallavi.

Pls join whenever you can, I know Dec is generally a busy time.

Yeah Charming Raghav and equally bold Pallavi were treat to watch - especially right after the Vat Savitri time. Just that they had one after another kaand. Bechare my babies - Mandar accident sach, then Mandar return, smuggling, Pallavi shot and then Esha return. Where have Raghav - Pallavi enjoyed any romance or normal husband - wife conversations.