*~*TAZBU (SaiShi and RaghVi) AT 18*~* Ghar More Pardesiya - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by fria319

P's cringe at R's dialogue today reinforces my headcanon that she wants a "gentleman on the streets and a fr**k in the sheets" type of man. 

🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

☺️

Sheet GIF

P's cringe at R's dialogue today reinforces my headcanon that she wants a "gentleman on the streets and a fr**k in the sheets" type of man. 

🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

☺️

Which one ? Precap wala dialogue ???🤔🤔🤔

Originally posted by PSharada

Waise what do you think happened that made Raghav that angry on Esha. Why did he suddenly get so angry on Esha and wanted to confess about the warangal incident. Any guesses? 

Sharada, one or more of these may happen (just my speculations):

1. Raghav gets to know about Esha stealing Pallavi's designs

2. Raghav gets to know about Esha planning to murder Pallavi 

3. Both, or something bigger that Esha does in the next 2-3 epis to sabotage RaghVi. It could be connected to the press conference.

4. Esha tries to make a move on Raghav/says something about Pallavi thinking she could poison R's mind. 

I think we'll get the precap scene right before weekend, thereby setting up the premise for confrontation+ redemption next week. Judging by how livid he looks, it has to be something bigger. Somehow Esha stealing Pallavi's designs doesn't seem like the reason for such a Don wala Raghav reaction?? But I could be wrong. He really needs to learn about all that she did though.

I'm wondering if Raghav or any of the Raos will come to learn about Sunny in this track. After today, I really don't see why he should get a Nirma dhulaai (with Keerthi, I can still bhool bhool because she is Raghav's sister).

☺️

Fria I'm wheezing in here WHY WOULD YOUsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by rubys07

3. Both, or something bigger that Esha does in the next 2-3 epis to sabotage RaghVi. It could be connected to the press conference.

4. Esha tries to make a move on Raghav/says something about Pallavi thinking she could poison R's mind. 

I think we'll get the precap scene right before weekend, thereby setting up the premise for confrontation+ redemption next week. Judging by how livid he looks, it has to be something bigger. Somehow Esha stealing Pallavi's designs doesn't seem like the reason for such a Don wala Raghav reaction?? But I could be wrong. He really needs to learn about all that she did though.

I'm wondering if Raghav or any of the Raos will come to learn about Sunny in this track. After today, I really don't see why he should get a Nirma dhulaai (with Keerthi, I can still bhool bhool because she is Raghav's sister).

I think E may plan another murder, her dialogues to Sunny after the electrocution kand seemed to suggest that she will do whatever it takes to get P out of Raghav's life. So I'm sure Raghav finally figured out this girl is trying to hurt Pallavi. Like you said, I doubt he will be so mad at the design churaoing. 

I really hope Sunny gets his punishment, his Revenge is nonsensical and without any guilty conscience. He's coming across as a phycho rn. 

Originally posted by rubys07

Yes I too think something big happened for Raghav to be that livid. He was trying to come to terms with living with the guilt and he was doing good too. Suddenly he becoming this livid means something big happened which forced Raghav to confront Esha and I think he understands that Esha is having the Warangal night as the trump card against him. I really am glad we are done with the filler episodes now. 

Sunny is too far gone in his revenge or whatever. I don't want Sunny to be white washed after this - He needs to be kicked out by Keerti. 

LOOVEEED ITTT. 

Also. We all know P prefers the bold, smoldering, don RR. Not this romantic line spouting RR. ☺️☺️

I'm imagining so many things. 

So many many things. 

Our girl is quite BOLD, I tell you!!!

I loved how she said that we'll continue this after my work is done BUT we all know they will sleep 6 feet ke distance pe. Also considering both are in confrontation clothes, they will sleep 6km ke distance pe. 🤣