Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Waise what do you think happened that made Raghav that angry on Esha. Why did he suddenly get so angry on Esha and wanted to confess about the warangal incident. Any guesses? 

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Trina2021

But she gets to stay there even after Pals left him. Why ??😳😳

We won't know until the episode airs. My guess is R will be soo preoccupied with P that he's not going to give a flying F about E and where she stays. At this point she's already done her damage. So his mind is not thinking about kicking her out, he's solely going to focus on P. 

As for why Amma + Keerti don't kick her out - they may not know until agnipariksha - which may be where the bts of R in a hoodie kneeling in front of his Amma comes into play and maybe after Amma gets to know the truth, then she'll kick E out. 

I don't think Amma + Keerti will know when P knows. I'm not sure if P will turn this into a big household issue just yet. So if no one knows anything, E will just keep staying until she's forcefully pushed out of the house.

Edited by fria319 - 2 years ago
manisha.8148 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PSharada

Waise what do you think happened that made Raghav that angry on Esha. Why did he suddenly get so angry on Esha and wanted to confess about the warangal incident. Any guesses? 

Wait till tomorrow ye bhi pata chal jayega😆 abhi tk to filler episodes hi aa rhe the ab dhamkedaar episodes start honge😳

fria319 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubys07

IKR FRIA??? I swear aankhen taras gayi thi. THIS is the RaghVi I've always been in love with: adorable, flirty, cheesy, spontaneous, all sorts of LOVE. 

R: Romance karta hain toh cheesy bolta hain nahi karta hain toh akdu bolta hain-

P: Main kaam khatam kar doon, phir ise continue karenge.

D. E. D.

LOOVEEED ITTT. 

Also. We all know P prefers the bold, smoldering, don RR. Not this romantic line spouting RR. ☺️☺️

I'm imagining so many things. 

So many many things. 

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Tum log😆 I didn't realize this was already up.

Uff Diksha sorry behen❤️

Anjali, thanks for the link love🤗

fria319 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fria319

LOOVEEED ITTT. 

Also. We all know P prefers the bold, smoldering, don RR. Not this romantic line spouting RR. ☺️☺️

I'm imagining so many things. 

So many many things. 

forgot the tag

sp1977 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Maybe her stealing the design comes out. Or she throws herself at him shamlessly. Or she starts to badmouth his wife openly  and announced that she is  a better fit for his wife. All my guesses always never come true

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

We won't know until the episode airs. My guess is R will be soo preoccupied with P that he's not going to give a flying F about E and where she stays. At this point she's already done her damage. So his mind is not thinking about kicking her out, he's solely going to focus on P. 

As for why Amma + Keerti don't kick her out - they may not know until agnipariksha - which may be where the bts of R in a hoodie kneeling in front of his Amma comes into play and maybe after Amma gets to know the truth, then she'll kick E out. 

I don't think Amma + Keerti will know when P knows. I'm not sure if P will turn this into a big household issue just yet. So if no one knows anything, E will just keep staying until she's forcefully pushed out of the house.

sad homer simpson GIF

fria319 thumbnail

P's cringe at R's dialogue today reinforces my headcanon that she wants a "gentleman on the streets and a fr**k in the sheets" type of man. 

🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

☺️