Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

You mean she has been wearing contact lens all this while ? 

BlackWitch thumbnail

Wow, she wears coloured lenses? 😲 How dare she?! #justiceforbrowneyes 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Yaar janam-din pe toh baksh do!

Happy Birthday to her...

JayaBachan thumbnail

There’s no point talking sense and logic to 6-Feet because he’s obsessed with Aishwarya and avenging Salman’s broken heart. But if any member would like to know, photos with this reduced quality and distance will not accurately show you the person’s eye colour. I have plenty of relatives with blue or green eyes and unless I’m zooming into their eyes or turning the flash on their face, you really can’t see shit. Yet here we are referring to photos that are over 40 years old. Go figure. 

Fun fact. During the Miss Universe pageant, Aishwarya was introduced by the spokesmen who stated her height and eye colour, which he said was grey. You think you can fool a beauty pageant about your height and the colour of your eyes? 😂

Ironically only people who hate her are hell bent on trying to prove that her eyes are brown. Why devalue brown eyes anyway? Eye colour means nothing. The shape of her eyes is what makes her features beautiful. 

On that note, may logic rest in peace. 

🥺

🙏

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Even her face is fake. Under that skin she is actually a xenomorph.  #AlienAlert

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Pictures looking like they were taken with a used microwave 

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What a pretty child hayye ❤️😍

Btw whether blue/black/grey/brown , her eyes always look extremely pretty. The shape and size are to die for ❤️ And same goes for skin colour. Even if she was dusky/dark skinned, she would look absolutely gorgeous.. such are her features! 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Omooo, see that's what I meant when I said most of these celebs are average looking - No filters, make up or photoshop and you get an average face! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Even her face is fake. Under that skin she is actually a xenomorph.  #AlienAlert

She’s belongs on another planet 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Pictures looking like they were taken with a used microwave 

Oh my goodness 

where’s gaurav to enjoy the spoils