Bigg Boss 15

None of the contestants are rootworthy.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

A month has passed since the show started and still I'm unable to find a contestant who can be rooted for. 

None of them have a strong or likable personality which could make you root for them to win the show.

KARAN - The tough guy image he had in Roadies and Love School can't be seen here, which shows that if he isn't in authority he doesn't have a strong or dominating personality at all. 

One time "bashing" from Salman made him get inside his shell and made him completely diplomatic. If he's so weak minded then he's not a winner material. 

TEJA - Tries to be funny when she's not. But recently she had shown some leadership. So it's good to see that there is another woman in the house who has a voice apart from Shamita. Still not likable enough, her fake romance angle with Karan is more cringe than Lehsun and Miesha.

PRATIK - One trick pony. Unreasonable guy. Doesn't know how to argue or fight, but still wants to do it because it would get him footage. But doesn't realize that it would also make him look like a fool. Apart from that, he has no other game. 

I guess that's why Bajra is being sent to give him a romantic angle. 

SHAMITA - Nothing to say which hasn't already been said. Arrogant brat, whiny and annoying piece of shit. Can't do tasks so Bigg Boss makes her sanchalak. Actually she can't do anything without Bigg Boss or the support of the host. One single line of criticism irks her badly. 

Imagine if she wasn't getting any special treatment from the host. Madam deewar kud kar bhag jaati ghar se.

NISHANT - This guy also has no new cards left and that's why he couldn't shine. He was the only gamer in OTT but here others are as well, so he's fading in the background. 

Others are not even worth mentioning. None of them know how to play the game or have a strong or intersting personality. Nishant, Pratik, Shamita are also only relevant because I've watched them from OTT. 

Wild-cards mein bhi Ramu kaka aur Bajra ko lekar aa rahe hain. One is irritating, other one is boring. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Don't know why but I am liking Nishant more in BB in comparison to OTT. He is voicing his opinions more and playing on front foot. He went openly against KK and favoured Prateik unlike in OTT where he used to be a sly fox. I am liking this Nishant better.

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Teja is over hyped.

Shamita, Vishal,simba are boring.

Jay is too serious 

Karan ,Nishant are just ok 

Pratik tries to be visible.

Rest are not worth to even mention 

Boring season so far .

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Cant agree more. I cant believe i am saying this but both BB14 and BBott were better than this season which had the huge potential considering the lot of contestants we saw on Premiere. They all turned out to be good on paper but all are so bland.