•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

So apparently the whole house except Vishal, Teja, Karan Kundra and Jay are nominated. These four have been saved by ex contestants - Kamya, Rashmi, Devoleena and Gautam.

Which means - Umar, Simba, Rajiv are in danger of leaving, and to a lesser extent Miesha and Ieshaan (since Bb is loving their sleazy love story).

Shamita, Afsana, Pratik in my opinion have nothing to worry. They won’t leave so soon. 

Who do you think will leave?

In my opinion, it could very likely be Rajiv. He’s done his bit, tried creating rifts, but was not completely successful. And now he’s really doing nothing to deserve his place in the house. Also I doubt he has a big enough fan following. 
or since it is Diwali week (Bhai Dooj on Saturday) there may be no elimination.

Originally posted by ~Raina~

So apparently the whole house except Vishal, Teja, Karan Kundra and Jay are nominated. These four have been saved by ex contestants - Kamya, Rashmi, Devoleena and Gautam.

Which means - Umar, Simba, Rajiv are in danger of leaving, and to a lesser extent Miesha and Ieshaan (since Bb is loving their sleazy love story).

Shamita, Afsana, Pratik in my opinion have nothing to worry. They won’t leave so soon. 

In my opinion, it could very likely be Rajiv. He’s done his bit, tried creating rifts, but was not completely successful. And now he’s really doing nothing to deserve his place in the house. Also I doubt he has a big enough fan following. 

It will obviously be Umar.

Umar has dared to speak against Shamita.

Shamita is not going to tolerate that.

Salman is not going to tolerate that.

BB creatives are not going to tolerate that.

I think Umar is going to be thrown out. 

Originally posted by ~Raina~

I have to imagine Rajiv has lowest fanbase as newest contestant. And ieshaan and affo both poll low. But my guess is Rajiv…. Unless he wins too many hearts all of a sudden… highly unlikely esp if Shamita too is nominated. 

Please take Simba, Meisha, leshan, Rajiv out.

then finally we will have some what of a strong game.

these free loaders are not providing anything, like NOTHInG!!

It's Rajiv for me. Can't imagine him having any fanbase. The rest like Lehsun and Simba have atleast something going for them.

Originally posted by Mistyy

Please take Simba, Meisha, leshan, Rajiv out.

then finally we will have some what of a strong game.

these free loaders are not providing anything, like NOTHInG!!

Don’t agree about Rajiv. Rajiv and affo were the best performers in torture task for their teams and he does a lot of fun and entertainment with affo in house not shown on episodes. 

i have a feeling they can do a secret room natak type elimination with shammo where shel meet bapat n neha