Posted: 2 years ago

Hello Folks

As there are future episodes uploaded on Social Media, our forum has become a spoiler garden with all the topics on future epis. From now on please use this thread to post all the upcoming epi discussions here. Do Not open NEW Topics from here on, all NEW Topics will be MERGED in this thread.

~Maintain Civil Discussion

~Respect each POV and not indulge into insult / mock of actor/character/member

~Follow IF COC / GHKKPM Rules all the time

GHKKPM DT

Arizya and WildestDreams

It was an extended episode … felt like a long one .. this week has been a ghum over load ..Any ways it was a nice splurgy party .. where men were dressed in black sherwanis ( virat ne gift kiya hoga ) and ladies in pink sari ..The lights were good .. the episodes started with bonhomie from usual parties .. and got a shock content from the arrival of ashwini’s sister .. they could have added the touch of Sai n virat interacting with his Masi .. As she is his aunt too ..Sonali and  even Karishma was extra mean today …though Sai and virat replied to them .. their mean ness could not be hidden ..There was 10-15 ninad ashwini drama … ninad really acted well his voice intonation was perfect but ashwini thoda over karti hai but she was ok ..You all should watch it .. What I liked about the episode was ninad has accepted Sai whole heartedly .. he was asking Bacchae kaha hai when virat n Sai were missing ..And Sai n virat took the whole show .. what was visible that it was beta n bahu celebrating their parents anniversary and the family were guests .. Precap is interesting… Kaku will be back in form ..seems like Sai ka holiday will be over .. and she will be back to bahu ki duties 

Kaku is going to start her duty 

Aai Shivani Mohit sunny in sab se toh huva nai. Excited for what kaku does to badal Sai’s nazaria 😆

Originally posted by Ay3_smitten

Kaku is going to start her duty 

Aai Shivani Mohit sunny in sab se toh huva nai. Excited for what kaku does to badal Sai’s nazaria 😆

She’s going to ask for the heir .. 

Originally posted by msin

Nooooo. Sai is just 2nd year. 😞

Originally posted by sadiltl

Nooooo. Sai is just 2nd year. 😞

Apni fav bahu se maangne do na yaar, Sai ko chhod  do😵

Edited by Devikadish - 2 years ago

So in the initial half of the episode, for me the thunder was stolen by Swapna. She was awesome. This actor was mind-blowing. Pitch perfect expressions n body language. Kudos. I wish she is not a cameo but a recurring cast member. I absolutely loved her. She was fierce n didnt mince words. 

The part where Ashwini broke down saying ninad wont even do my tervi after death had me in tears. 

That got Ninad to suddenly say something in irritation but that showed everyone he isnt as stone hearted as everyone thought. He says even if I dont feel anything, aadat hai tumhaari and tumhaare baghair rehne ka maine nahi socha kabhi. That showed Sairat there was some residual feelings there. 

And when Sai fiercely stood up for Ashwini n called out ninad, Ashwini once again says he did love me before but suddenly it was all gone. I dont know what I did. That portion also was very moving.... 

Then Sairat pulled out the brahmastra- the old letters. And i must admit, they were definitely the most romantic couple in those letters! The letters are SO sweet. So heartfelt. They not only wrote i love you but aaram seh read it out loud too. Virats expression is mind-blowing. Must be thinking- kahaan mein Sai ko.confess karne mein itnaa struggle kar raha hoon and here my mum n dad are super direct, super fast. 😂😂😂😂 In future Virat should go to ninad for advice on matters of love. 

Theres such an old world, beautiful charm to these letters. Voh din toh gaye sadly. 

I definitely think it's special to have memories like these. 

But I laughed at the point where Ninad called himself patni bhakt in letter. I mean its impossible that a man that was so sweet, so romantic became so frickin heartless. 

But really it was full whitewash. Ninad has publicly apologized yes, but the explanation is that after he was back at home n no longer in army, he got annoyed by Ashwini being preoccupied with kitchen n kids and the distance kept growing to the point of bitterness. Thats very real.. but Ninad was a monster. While I am happy that he applogized, it seems all too convenient. They just said "pata nahi kab/kaise" 🙄

In  all this , bk was rude to  swapna. Instead of defusing the situation she was giving her attitude.but  overall she seemed genuinely happy to see NiNi ki memories on slideshow, Sairat dance , NiNi ki letter reading etc etc. Iss woman ka kuch samajh mein nahi aata! 🙈 

And sonali/omi look unmoved. Nothing can make them feel guilty, emotional. 🙄🙈 

There were multiple times pp's "reactions"  were shown. Each time she looks as stone faced as ever. Not sure what the point of showing her face is. Its so annoying as a viewer. On the contrary virat/sai emoted so beautifully as they watch aai/baaba read out the letters. They smile/cry/tear up so beautifully...

But when ninad said pyaar pheeka pad gaya, it gave me a shudder as I thought of virats dialogue to pp. I wish he had said gulaal utar gaya instead of pheeka. 🙈😢 

Special props to how amazing the dance was. Simple but sweet. Sairat looked so in love in that moment...n in the dance..The kashmiri costumes were jhatang but Sairat looked so so cute as always. Bhumbro is such a nice song. Nostalgia max. 

I also LOVED Sai's actual look for the anniversary.  She looked absolutely stunning. Gorgeous!  Tbh Ashwini n pp both look overdecked n their loud jewelry was an eyesore. Something just wasnt right about it. I feel like ashwini should have got a different shade of saree compared to other women so she could stand out...

I also didnt like the fact that just coz pp helped her get ready, pp stood behind her as Ashwini was announced to come down. That frame should have been exclusive for Ashwini. Small mercies that virat didnt thank pp today but i wont celebrate that as yet. For all you know theres another virat pp scene tomm 🙈🙄🤢

precap is interesting. Sai talks to camera n is expressing her feelings-  she is happy n excited to have a friendship n be in this happy space with virat n says room is still mine and virat bhi mere...stops short and says mere friend. And then surprise -bk is saying I'll  make her stop this dosti dosti n make her see her relationship differently. I cant tell if she will be helpful or create problems and ruin the progress made by Sairat by forcing them to be spouses rather than friends first. Honestly precap doesnt reveal much of what happens next...is bk going to be back to her usual self or actually be helpful is not clear

Edited by Nja91 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by msin

That was the precap? 

I also thought thete should have been a scene of Sairat with Swapna maasi. She was terrific, the actor. Can we keep her on the show permanently??? 🙏

Nice one neerja! Sometimes we have to just remind the past to open the doors of emotions locked tight. They might not reconcile immediately but this journey through the memory lane will make them think. Sai has courage to plan something like this so who else other can come up with such positive outlook. She attempted and it was success. Has she not attempted they would got stuck there without realization for ninad. And given the mindset of chavanese and Ashwini herself divorce is not feasible. So making her life better in this place itself is a good decision especially when there was some attachment before 👍🏼

Ps: virat and sai were so adorable. Can’t wait to see their confession.