Y e h K y a K i y a K h u d a

Characters:

Sai- Ayesha Singh

Virat- Neil Bhatt

Pakhi- Surbhi Chandan

Veer- Nakhul Mehta

Chapter One

Dear Diary,

Today will be different, today is the last day of summer break. College starts in two weeks and I will do my very best to pass with flying colors and join the academy of learning for further studies. I will also promise not to remind myself of the accident which changed my life completely from last summer. What’s different, last summer I had a family and today there is none. My parents and brother died in car crash and since then I am left alone. 

Sai pauses and looks outside the window, everything is the same except there is a hollow shadow within her. She doesn't know what life has instore for her, there might be happiness or sorrow that lies ahead. She hopes she has her friends beside her always. 

After two weeks

Sai dresses up to go Spencer Spice a college she has been accepted with full scholarship. She is picked up by Pakhi  her bestie sometimes stupid but best mate for life. They are three in the group, last but no one else than Virat. The trio were known in high school as popular kids, and now they look forward to college life.

Spencer Spice College

Sai  and Pakhi catch up with Virat  who is a little late but all three of them head out to the first class they signed up for. The class is as usual a boring lecture on environment and natural life. In the break the trio head for canteen, Pakhi and Virat  make sure Sai  is alright and not deemed with the accident thoughts,they make her cheerful and light. Suddenly senior start pointing at new fresh face, Veer Pratap Singh, who just entered the canteen, he is hot looking in white tshirt and jeans and hardly notices anyone. He then eyes the table of the trio and heads there. May I join Veer asks and joins them. Pakhi  is still stunned by his personality and taken aback when he joins. Virat  notices this and is a little disturbed but ignores himself and introduces him and his friends to Veer Pratap Singh. Soon the break is going to end and they check the schedule Veer  notices this and compares his schedule to theirs and it's all the same classes. He extends a hand of friendship to them and explains that he just came from Austria and doesn't know much of Indian Colleges and Education. Sai smiles and lets him know that no problem he is in good hands will surely help him get pass the college tenure with them. 

Half the term passes and Sai and Veer have become more friends in a close manner, if there is any problem he first picks to share it with Sai and Sai  too likes the attention he gives though unaware of her own feelings. In the honor of making through the first quarter with such great ease and making new friends Veer throws a party at his house and invites the trio.

The trio reach Veer’s place and are in awe to see such a big mansion. He introduces to his Grand, his parents and his uncle and aunt and of course his cousin Ira. They have invited a number of people and Dadi is quick enough to notice Veer’s attention to Sai and asks Sai  about her family. Veer speaks in for her and tells Dadi that her parents and sibling passed away in car accident and now she stays alone. Dadi grows worried, but Sai tells them that she might be alone but Pakhi  and Virat’s parents take good care of her. 

After the freshman year is over, Sai  calls Pakhi and Virat’s parents and asks Sai’s hand for Veer. They are delighted and everyone is happy with the decision even Sai  and Veer who just are locked in eyelock with other. Virat  and Pakhi  are paired too and both couple engagement is announced in a week.

Dear Diary,

Today I am going to be associated with the Singh, they are big name in the town and I have a responsibility to keep up with that name. Veer is an extra special person and God I do not want to lose him for any reason whatsoever.

A tear falls down her cheek onto the diary and she shuts it. She reminisces her family just then Dadi enters and giver her the dress to wear that evening. Pakhi is as usual getting ready first and fussing about her outfits and tells I should look better than Sai today, Sai smiles and says of course there is no one as beautiful as Pakhi. Sai asks her about Virat, like she ever knew they would be tied together. Pakhi shys a bit and tells her that Virat  is good person and we have known him for years and this could be it, he is my soulmate and Veer yours, correct?

Sai nods, the engagement is carried out successfully and both the couples spend time alone after the ceremonial function.

Sai- Veer this is so strange out of nowhere you came and you are mine now

Veer-Yes this is strange, you came in my life and now you have me as your better half

Naina looks away, Veer grabs her waist moves her towards him and kisses her

Virat is talking on the cell and Pakhi grabs it and shuts the phone and Virat  is like what? And she kisses him.

Sai Veer and Virat Pakhi are happy in their lives they are in college and much more than friendship goals now. 

They sneak out in library and romance and all the four of them are happy ...much to become soulmates to each other

One day Veer gets a call from Austria and his dad calls him back. Veer has to leave for Austria for the business project and plans to complete it in 6 months and marriage is set after that. Five months passes and Sai and Veer talk daily on the phone and through webcam/facetime etc. Veer is back in town and just in time for Virat’s Birthday.

Virat’s birthday:

Its Virat’s birthday and everyone is at the pub to celebrate it.Veer talks to Sai while she is getting dressed for the party. Virat  and Pakhi are fully drunk and someone slips something into Sai’s drink.Virat and Pakhi are closely about to kiss and when drunk Virat  sees someone’s  carrying Sai or someone like Sai. He follows and assures Pakhi that he will be back. Virat  reaches a room and sees that Sai  is lying there without her dupatta or chunri. Virat looks here and there for her chunri but doesn't find it and stumbles on the bed on top of Sai. Someone takes pictures and sends them to Veer’s family.

Veer’s family doubts Virat  and Sai and even though Veer and Pakhi know their friends they don't listen and announce in the media that engagement is broke and Virat-Sai will get married and Veer-Pakhi. It's like an earthquake to Virat-Sai-Veer-Pakhi. Sai is helpless she doesn't have any family to defend or take her stance. Virat  doesnt get anything but is very much hurt and taken aback that there is nothing going on between him and Sai. He understands where the Singh’s come from they dont want any more insult before the fuel becomes fire. But Marriage to Sai is a bit like impossible, he loves Pakhi. On the other hand Pakhi and Veer are helpless with the plotted proof…

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Posted: 2 years ago

Wow!! This one looks interesting, looking forward to it🤗

I always wanted my fav onscreen pairs in one story

Wow!!!!!

This seems so interesting! Please continue soon!!!

Happy writing!❤️

Wow!!! Looks interesting!!! Continue soon!! 

Happy writing!!!! Moderator bani lekhika!!! 

Awesome story 

Please continue soon 

Thank you for reading and liking it, really appreciate it.🤗

I will try and update as soon as I can 😊

Thank you Gurveen I will update as soon as possible

This is an  interesting start.  Please do update soon and tag if possible 🙏