Vidrohi

Precap 😂 ye kya hai? 🤣

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ye kya tha? Matlab, seriously ye kya tha? 

Fletcher actually kidnapped Kalyani to forcibly marry her and saat janam theory. Fletcher actually believe karta hai kya ispe. He's anglo indian but baap to British he hai na. To phir. Ye kya ho raha hai. Kaun seriously lega show ko. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

And Buxi magically prakat ho gaye waha.🀣 Unhe kaise pata Fletcher ye natak kar raha hai. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Koi batayega Fletch ka kya hua precap mein? Mar gaya kya? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£I hope not, uske mataji ke gaon ke baare me janna hai muzhe. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Property rights bhi to cheene hai Fletcher ko abhi, so I hope not.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

One thing I noticed when Kaxi looked at each other in precap, Kalyani looked like a predator, OMG yuck. Ye jodi itv ki sabse bakwas jodi hone wali hai.πŸ˜’πŸ˜€πŸ˜ Isse accha to shuru se he inhe married dikhana tha. Kam se kam weird to na lagta. Poor radha. Bechari ko villain banna padega is thakele couple ko justify karne ke liye.😒

Edited by MastaniBaji - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail

This is called poor writing. I can’t bear to watch this show anymore. It’s too bad. They are fabricating things because there is little historical information about Buxi. But even when fabricating, there needs to be a certain methodology and sense in it. 

If one tries to turn a historical into a typical dramatic ITV show, then the show fails and takes the efforts of the actors down the drain. 

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

This is called poor writing. I can’t bear to watch this show anymore. It’s too bad. They are fabricating things because there is little historical information about Buxi. But even when fabricating, there needs to be a certain methodology and sense in it. 

If one tries to turn a historical into a typical dramatic ITV show, then the show fails and takes the efforts of the actors down the drain. 

Indeed, execution is absolutely horrible and I feel sad for the actors. But above all, what was that precap? In one episode he says I will take away kalayani in front of you all and then he does this nautanki. Main kabhi kisi ko itna nahi chaha.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ I was laughing like a maniac. The British who are known for their gentle proposals and chivalry (well atleast to their women in those times) would do something like this, atleast to a princess. I would believe if Kalyani was a normal woman but to a princess. I don't think they had the guts. πŸ₯± And instead of showing Paika rebellion they are doing this nautanki. I feel like I am watching an irritating comedy show. I don't want Fletcher to die so soon. He's the only character that interests me.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ 

Plenty of sources are available on Paika rebellion. They could have made a brilliant show but no they chose this nautanki. Lol....this show won't be finishing even 80 episodes. Bahut jaldi band ho jayega.

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MastaniBaji

Ye kya tha? Matlab, seriously ye kya tha? 

Fletcher actually kidnapped Kalyani to forcibly marry her and saat janam theory. Fletcher actually believe karta hai kya ispe. He's anglo indian but baap to British he hai na. To phir. Ye kya ho raha hai. Kaun seriously lega show ko. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

And Buxi magically prakat ho gaye waha.🀣 Unhe kaise pata Fletcher ye natak kar raha hai. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Koi batayega Fletch ka kya hua precap mein? Mar gaya kya? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£I hope not, uske mataji ke gaon ke baare me janna hai muzhe. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Property rights bhi to cheene hai Fletcher ko abhi, so I hope not.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

One thing I noticed when Kaxi looked at each other in precap, Kalyani looked like a predator, OMG yuck. Ye jodi itv ki sabse bakwas jodi hone wali hai.πŸ˜’πŸ˜€πŸ˜ Isse accha to shuru se he inhe married dikhana tha. Kam se kam weird to na lagta. Poor radha. Bechari ko villain banna padega is thakele couple ko justify karne ke liye.😒

I don't know what is going on, strayed away after that clip, but when you made the post I searched for the precap and my god πŸ€£

thank god I ran away, I suggest you do too. Sharad deserves to have his talent utilised in a better show, he should be the next one to run away and not look back πŸ˜†

The chemistry has reduced from minimal to none. This show won't survive for too long!

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovereading14

I don't know what is going on, strayed away after that clip, but when you made the post I searched for the precap and my god πŸ€£

thank god I ran away, I suggest you do too. Sharad deserves to have his talent utilised in a better show, he should be the next one to run away and not look back πŸ˜†

chemistry has reduced from minimal to none. This show won't survive for too long!

Not a single historical show has been there which i skipped, i am not here for any actor, my obsession with history is extreme.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Chemistry? Was there any between Kaxi even before? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I won't watch the  show but may continue to read WU. Seriously, if flutterby hadn't told me about precap I wouldn't have seen it. It was pure comedy. 🀣

lovereading14 thumbnail

Not a single historical show has been there which i skipped, i am not here for any actor, my obsession with history is extreme.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Chemistry? Was there any between Kaxi even before? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I won't watch the  show but may continue to read WU. Seriously, if flutterby hadn't told me about precap I wouldn't have seen it. It was pure comedy. 🀣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuSLSMTHPhg

are they trying to show that they have taken pheras around the burning mandap!!!!???? is that why they are hopping in circles πŸ€ͺ

IT IS ONLY COMEDY πŸ˜†

Edited by lovereading14 - 2 years ago
MastaniBaji thumbnail

are they trying to show that they have taken pheras around the burning mandap!!!!???? is that why they are hopping in circles πŸ€ͺ

IT IS ONLY COMEDY πŸ˜†

Yup , they are trying to show they are fated to be together πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and where is Fletcher? 😐Hope he's not dead already. πŸ₯΄ The only character which makes me even cread WU. πŸ˜‚ And flether decided to take feras in coat and leather boots.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘ Hey bhagwan.😭🀣and that chunni on Kalyani. Maaf karo bhai , maaf karo. Mera haste haste pet dukh raha hai is precap ko dekhkar.πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

lovereading14 thumbnail

Yup , they are trying to show they are fated to be together πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and where is Fletcher? 😐Hope he's not dead already. πŸ₯΄ The only character which makes me even cread WU. πŸ˜‚ And flether decided to take feras in coat and leather boots.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘ Hey bhagwan.😭🀣

There is this new actress playing the villain for YRKKH next gen and man does she know how to act. The way she portrays her character is so so so good! She is literally overshadowing a more experienced actor who is the FL. 

Karishma is her name, she could have made a good Kalyani. Hemal is not cut out for the role, I also have a feeling that she would have had chemistry with Sharad. But now there is no point, the only USP the show had (storyline) is also destroyed 

MastaniBaji thumbnail

There is this new actress playing the villain for YRKKH next gen and man does she know how to act. The way she portrays her character is so so so good! She is literally overshadowing a more experienced actor who is the FL. 

Karishma is her name, she could have made a good Kalyani. Hemal is not cut out for the role, I also have a feeling that she would have had chemistry with Sharad. But now there is no point, the only USP the show had (storyline) is also destroyed 

I haven't seen YRKKH yet so cannot comment on that part yet, yup storyline is destroyed, and if Fletcher is dead already which I hope is not the case I don't see any reason to watch or read WU of the show now because the main points are still yet to be shown like taking taxes before sunset, property confiscation of Buxi by fletched etc. I am not interested in Kaxi marriage and baby drama by radha. Uske liye ghum hai kisi ke pyar mein kafi hai.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

IT IS ONLY COMEDY πŸ˜†

🀣 I didn’t realise they were going beside the mandap fighting, until I saw the promo again. God! Trust the makers to make mockery of everything.. 🀒now like MastaniBaji said nothing in this show is historical, only the characters are wearing costumes usually worn in a period drama.