•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

So i dont know if this was deliberate but I noticed 2 small things which I found heartening in the 11/5 Sairat scene .

When Sai was talking to Virat about her haathi story , Virat was puzzled n was like- ya whats the point. And Sai says- Sabr rakho. Sun toh lo. 

Normally she'd have said sabr rakhiye , sun toh lijiye

I love that some of the addressing has become more informal. 

Another thing she did was to say "ab hum jaag gaye hai"....not ab aap jaag gaye hai. 

So by using the plural version, shes making it a team thing. Its about them, not just him/her. 

The other day she had said humaara parivaar. 

This is despite them not really being fully "spousal" yet.....

I thought these were some great touches. 

I must confess I didn't catch the significance of these details the first time I saw. I only realized now when I rewatched that scene. 

Its not often that the writers of this show do a good job with dialogues. 

Often I notice their bloopers n glaring errors and I crib about whether they read their own script so for a change I am giving them some praise for a few good dialogues. 

Like recently I definitely thought the virat pp scene after Virat gets the photoshopped anniversary pic was really POORLY written. 

So when the same writers pull off a good dialogue, its a miracle! Worth highlighting 😂😂

Dont know if these were deliberate enough that they even need praise but I'll give them benefit of doubt. 

Please share if you noticed more such moments in past few episodes or even from before which were subtle things in dialogue that you guys enjoyed.