Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Neil and Bhartiji - Page 3

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: asmi_joya

Patralekha is supposed to be a smart character..I found her the most interesting, performance and writing vise.. the scope was vast..Its the actor who makes it look plain Dumb.!! And makers with their writing are making her look even more Dumb!

Most of the scenes she comes across lusty yaar 🤮. Just these week that almost collision scene her expressions were disgusting 🤮 where as Neil's were perfect like thank God I didn't collide 😆. Lusty babhi is a perfect name for her , yuck 🤢

Edited by Rdigest - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Shaome

Try to watch the show in the lens of an audience.. You will feel better..❤️ if we watch the show as a hardcore critics we wouldn't be able to enjoy anymore.. Pardon me if I have hurt you.. ❤️

Yes direction is really really bad along with physical proximities ..There are lot of things doesn't go unnoticed by us..few things required to call out as we are doing.. Recent hug was meant to be awkward from Sai's perspective and they have shown it...though the director needs to push them a little..Ayrsha can laugh nothing wrong in it.. I saw bts of kajol and Aamir rehearsing their scenes both were laughing their head off.. Kareena never takes her script seriously because she wants it to be natural.. It's the actors preferences.. Neil also doesn't like practising the scene.. 

Arey no yaar..what is there to hurt .. criticism comes to me by default...me and my fiance prefer watching movies at home so that we can pause and discuss..good and bad...

Moreover I come from a background of nukkad naatak and a bit of theatre..so I kindaa can't stop myself.. so it's so inherent that I can't stop actually noticing...but I do realise it might spoil for people who don't look or seek for such details ..

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Rdigest

Most of the scenes she comes across lusty yaar 🤮. Just these week that almost collision scene her expressions were disgusting 🤮 where as Neil's were perfect like thank God I didn't collide 😆. Lusty babhi is a perfect name for her , yuck 🤢

Not sure if it's how the director wants it to come across or its the actors implementation of what she understands...RK and Rono were more into emotional closeness and not physical...nothing RK did look lusty...

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Not sure if it's how the director wants it to come across or its the actors implementation of what she understands...RK and Rono were more into emotional closeness and not physical...nothing RK did look lusty...

Inspite of language barrier I never felt RK giving these looks to Rono. This comes across gross to say the least that I want to ff the scene immediately to avoid second hand embarrassment😆

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Patralekha is supposed to be a smart character..I found her the most interesting, performance and writing vise.. the scope was vast..Its the actor who makes it look plain Dumb.!! And makers with their writing are making her look even more Dumb!

Patralekha is the dumbest vamp. Her intentions are not hidden, Virat, Samrat, sai, all know it. She is straight on your face type, no goody two shoes. She is dumb enough to not use the situations in her favor, she could use this friendship/ two room arrangement of SaiRat, she could use Virat's vulnerability, she could plot to harm a weak, injured Sai who just came back from hospital after an accident but what she is most interested in is knowing SaiRat friendship/ relationship status and if her and Virat's friendship could be equated with it. She has all her cards in open, she can't control her thoughts, words, expressions.

Edited by nikita05 - 2 years ago

I finished watching the episode just now...and it was their episode today.. After so long I got to see the two giving us a scene that they are capable of giving... Both are extremely good when it comes to their comfort zone and genre.. Bhartiji plays a very loving, tender and extremely friendly mother to the T. Neil plays the  son who treats his mother like a friend and a guide to the T. I am not sure why do makers give them scenes where they go OTT. Extreme  EMotional scenes are not Bhartiji's forte at all. She tends to overdo..

Coming back to the episode...The episode had the feels, the feels that would make you want to watch it again and again...100 % episode value... Ayesha and Bhartiji do share great chemistry but Neil+Bhartiji >>> Ayesha+ Bhartiji just like she has more chemistry with Kishori ji and Sammy than Neil.. I loved the whole conversation. The understanding coming from Ashwini for Virat is something that we have been craving for such a long time...

Neil aces the subtle scenes , which require extremely basic but significant expressions. Today was one such episode where he justified the reason for we giving him credit for bringing up nuances in Virat. The change of expressions, from despair to hope, to happiness to excitement, everything , everything was perfectly done by him.. This again knowing the fact that the director is not good...

Virat is like a baccha when it comes to what he wants from Sai.. the hope that lingers on his face thinking she might love him back makes you feel bad for him...Its Neil's this portrayal of Virat made me feel like giving him a hug...even after knowing Virat can flip, knowing what he is capable off... 

I probably still get affected "at times" by Virat,  because of episode like today's...because of portrayals like this one..He took me back to the Virat I started watching this show for. This was his day..his comfort zone and there is no finding fault there... I give credit where its due...I criticize where I feel its due... 😆 

The hug between the mother and her son had the feels...It was so beautiful, they looked like the real mother-son duo... And the way he tenderly put his hand on her head in a consoling way...  You see performances like these made us all say , he aces such minute nuances...

Ayesha's expressions when she agrees to putting away the pillows... was just WOW.. I always think she is not capable of being seductive, thats one of her limitations, which her counterpart, EMon was pro at...But looks like she can...I wish the director was good, she would have surely learnt...With this director, the scope is extremely limited...

AAi- Sai scene was good.. as usual but not better than Virat-Aai scene..My heart lies there.. Only complain would be that wish, Aai told him Sai might be insecure of Pakhi, instead of telling him that, because in his head Virat has clarified everything, which is not true.

Coming to Devi and Sai, I always love them together, their bond has innocence and truth. The most loyal relationship in the show after Sai-Aaba... Interestingly one needs to notice, how Sai has matured...she did not get angry even after knowing Virat did not care about leaving... No tantrum... nothing...When Virat is good with her, she lets go all his misbehaviours. Always ..Always.. 

Today's episode is an indication that makers are capable of giving good episodes, good characterization and far better narrative than KD. I am happy that the whole online criticism has been taken sportingly this time to bring the change in the storyline and yet follow KD. I am not sure how it would go considering KD gets extremely regressive and Rono back to being an AH after confession...But then again...lets see.. For now the episodes are coming good... It also shows that these people are plain lazy, nothing else... How peaceful it is to watch these episodes...Glad they are stretching it with better scenes... 

Ghum after accident >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KD after accident.  

DIdi and Samrat scene... 

Samrat talks in English and Didi understands in French...

In any case, Didi needs to be tied with a seat belt all the time...Her hands have to be tied when she is walking...because to anything and everything

Didi be like : 

When Didi cries on being told, Family is important...

Jussie Smollet Crying - Imgflip

I was busy yesterday ..  yes virat aayi scenes are better than the saccharine sweet saas bahu special ..Sai Kaku scenes are very good .. they both look superb .. well matched .. Ashwini does over drama with Sai .. and Sai becomes a dudh drinking baby ..who knows nothing about birds n bees