Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

First Rabba Ve - 10 year Special Tribute VM

labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Dear ArShians,🤗

How are you all? 

Logging into IF after a long time.😳

I had made this tribute VM for the first Rabba Ve in July and had then posted it on my Instagram account.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRMIUtlJR1g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The full VM couldn't be uploaded to YT bcoz of copyrights. Only a trimmed version is there. And I haven't uploaded it to my Google drive yet. So please watch the VM from the Instagram link.

Well, the trimmed YT version is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36eGSojsrkI&t=13s

Well, what to say about this Rabba Ve...I had already rambled a lot about this Rabba Ve but still...

This is the scene that hooked me to IPK and the rain Rabba Ve that followed cemented my thoughts that I should watch this show whatever it comes.
So what to say about this scene...😊 as Arnav says, 'I just can't take my eyes off from them'. Kitne khoobsurat lag rahe the donom....❤️❤️❤️

I think this must be the first time any show might have shown lust and raw attraction in a graceful and decent way(but still Arnav was full-gutter-minded in this scene🙈). It was bold but beautiful. It was hot but decent. If eyes can talk, this is how it is....❤️ They both know something is happening but neither of them wants to think about it.

He asked her to be a statue holding his model's expensive fur coat and in the course of events she was forced to be the model and he literally became a statue seeing the divine innocent beauty in front of him. He wasn't even able to blink his eyes...he was that much surprised to see her in that new look. He checked out her to his heart's content.❤️ Something only a man does with his woman and she was his woman.❤️ That picture of her was forever embedded in his heart. Khushi was also equally affected. She was shy, scared, embarrassed, shocked at her own feelings too...Scared of his reaction and embarrassed bcoz she felt exposed to his lustful gaze. Shocked that even she couldn't stop staring at him. Something is happening and they both don't want to know what it is...They could hear a beautiful melody being played...Rabba Ve....❤️and that is how our first Rabba Ve came alive.❤️

Both Barun and Sanaya were so natural in this scene that we could clearly see how they lived as Arnav and Khushi. Hats off to these natural actors.👏👏👏👍 

Mr.Sobti and Ms.Irani had done many such scenes before and after IPK with different people but nothing come close to this epic scene.❤️ 

Thank you for giving us Arnav and Khushi in all its essence. 👏👌🤗❤️

Thank you for the creatives for writing, executing, shooting, and editing this scene perfectly.👏👏👏👌 

A special mention to the lighting of the scene.👌👌👌

So my dear ones, enjoy🤗

I had made a few more VMs too, mostly short ones, this year. All are posted on Insta and a few on my YT channels. I will post everything here one by one.

Stay happy😃

Stay blessed🙌

Lots of love,❤️

Labi🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

Welcome back Labi.🤗

How are you?

The trimmed version is beautiful.👍🏼

I could not watch it on IG.  

You are so right.  This is the first show which showed raw desire from both protagonists so naturally.  Credit goes to writers and actors.  There were so many flaws in the show, but, the merits compensated the flaws.

Thank you for sharing one more of your creations with us.

If you find time, participate in the upcoming Diwali Competition.

Take care!

Cheers..

bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Labi dear after so long it's so good to see your 

work again you are just brilliant in it 

can't describe in many word 

again a masterpiece totally loved it  

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Labi .... meri doll..

The short version is awesome..

I can't play it on instagram..

Mention my name there..I'll try to watch it <3

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Woww Labi its so beautiful🤗

I agree short version is amazing 

IPodcastKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kya bolun ab? I said enough about this on the podcast and I probably will say it till my grave - it's this scene that had me hook, line and sinker into the show. 

You've said it beautifully, I don't think I can add further to this apart from the fact that I've yet to see anything that comes close to what this red saree magic brought!