Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by tapori

Marriages are always happy occasions! ❤️

I'm still skeptical, but if it's true, really happy for Kat.

yes..she is the last among the top leading ladies of the Khan era...with Bebo,PC,DP Anu already "well settled"  like Indians would say.They have all married celebrities ..I guess they like to remain in the spotlight..they are so used to it.not the businessmen type for them.

Vicky,he is the future of Bollywood.He will age like fine wine ,with his dark intense brooding looks and will be acting for decades.He is blessed with talent and physicality to be a lambi race ka ghoda...

As for Katrina-ALWAYS QUEEN⭐️.Lucky dog Vicky!

Originally posted by you2

yes..she is the last among the top leading ladies of the Khan era...with Bebo,PC,DP Anu already "well settled"  like Indians would say.They have all married celebrities ..I guess they like to remain in the spotlight..they are so used to it.not the businessmen type for them.

Vicky,he is the future of Bollywood.He will age like fine wine ,with his dark intense brooding looks and will be acting for decades.He is blessed with talent and physicality to be a lambi race ka ghoda...

As for Katrina-ALWAYS QUEEN⭐️.Lucky dog Vicky!

Katrina doesn't need money, she must be already loaded. Hope she gets a content grihastha jeevan. ❤️

Wow I wasn't expecting this anytime sooner. If true, Congratulations to the couple. 

Oh wow didn’t see this coming, I thought it would another couple years at least. 

The race has begun between the exes, who will get marry first..RK or Katrina? 

Oh woww... didn't expect this news to be true. I'm so happy for Kat and Vicky❤️

This is such a gorgeous property … newly opened . Great choice . 

congratulations to the couple ! 

I guess it's really happening!! So Both RanAlia and VicKat are getting married, but the excitement is not as much as when DP and PC are getting married.

That's good news, if true. Katrina had said she wants to get married and have kids. Happiness to her.