Posted: 2 years ago

Well yes the new Akshara do have traits of old one, but old Akshara has never suffered and used to give back.. Old Akshara had her self respect, she was loved by all, but wasn't a people pleaser to the extent of her dignity. Older one used to call our on Bullying, so howsoever Rajan shahi tries to make new Akshara like older one, he is going to fail there. Let New Akshara be herself, just because she has same name, doesn't mean she has to be same like her. 

For instance when Naira came back from Rishikesh, she definitely tried to build gap between them, but not as the cost of her self respect and dignity. The new Akshara can take care of Aarohi from a distance too, she doesn't need to pamper her too much when Aarohi almost hates her.. 

Hina Khan's character as Akshara in my opinion was most well written character. 

Agree... she had clarity and simplicity. The new one is getting on my nerves with her overload of love for Aarohi

Akshu is perfect for Abhi's household where women is treated like shit however educated they maybe... Akshu doesnt mind if someone gives her no respect 

seems this season is negativity overflowed

Bingo 👏

Even when the show started & Akshara was a sheltered 19yo, she had a spine. She convinced her family for Varsha-Shaurya's alliance when no one else could, would argue with Naitik every single time he was wrong, gave it back to her ill-mannered relatives, & by Rashmi's wedding had even started arguing with Gayatri.

DKP needs to bring the old writers/brains back & chuck the current trash.

Exactly, there was logic and essence which made Akshara and Naitiks story and love so relatable, that we didn't even realised how eight years passed by 

Honestly watched first episode, then didn't had capacity to watch further ones... As a viewer who has watched yrkkh since it's inception, now can't handle this negativity and toxicity.. 

Originally posted by shwetaaagarwal

Agree... she had clarity and simplicity. The new one is getting on my nerves with her overload of love for Aarohi

Exactly why does she needs to beg Aarohi, see fights happen between siblings and sisters. Me and my sister fight a lot, but there is love and respect which is equally mutual between us. Here Aarohi hates Akshara so it's ok just let her be.. 

I also can't imagine if Aarohi hated akshara and was this mean, how much would had Akshara suffered since childhood after Sirats death. 

I don't think the writer team has changed a lot from the start...writers themselves admit that positivity is working on television for TRP anymore.

most of the high TRP shows now do show regressive shit and woman bearing the brunt and being docile stuff

That's because writers have run out the ideas and storyline of positivity.. Still RS wants this show to go on and on, see when it's the best product but if u stretch it for too long it becomes really trash.. I don't believe that positivity doesn't sell, as yrkkh had started at a very crucial time, when it was Balaji shows everywhere and yet emerged with good trps.. 

Old Akshara had a character sketch that cannot be replicated by anyone, not even the makers of the show for this new gen. That era and story had a lot of positivity and real issues being tackled onscreen, not petty breakoffs or affairs or whatever else is ruling iTV right now. Akshara and Naitik grew through the experiences and learned how to be good partners and parents in that joint family setting, they made mistakes, they admitted them, and they worked on it so as to become better people. They had a very natural progression and one never felt like they were watching any mahaanta. Parallel tracks of their siblings and extended families too held significance and were much loved by the audience. 

In the second generation with the Goenkas, as far as I have seen and gaged, they made it seem as if noone except the leads have any sense and that has kind of being transferred to the third generation too where they think only they are on the right path even after being misguided. Akshu is the granddaughter of Akshara and has an interest in music like her. That is where the similarity ends. Sirat has bound her by a promise she thinks she needs to keep and since they are aping another show, seems less likely that we will get to see any of the OG Akshara's traits in her for too long.