Posted: 2 years ago

Now I understand why the Goenkas randomly moved to that house after Sirats wedding it was because they were renovating the old house. They did this to the Singhania Sadan and the Modi Bhavan in Saathiya they’ll probably renovate the Birla house in the future 😐

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anmol_jaju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Moonlight493

Now I understand why the Goenkas randomly moved to that house after Sirats wedding it was because they were renovating the old house. They did this to the Singhania Sadan and the Modi Bhavan in Saathiya they’ll probably renovate the Birla house in the future 😐

Yes, Right

I feel, Birla House would have been constructed after demolishing Singhania Sadan. They created Goenka Villa on the same place as Maheshwari House. So female leads will keep on jumping from one to another with generations.

Btw Goenka Villa seems cheaper when compared to its previous interiors. Look at the metal gate in the opening scene (The previous wooden gate looked so elegant). Also the kitchen seemed to have cleap colours and decor

If the Singhania Sadan has been demolished then the makers have gone crazy as it was recently renovated and used for the Chauhans (they barely had any scenes) Anyway I hope the Birla family is like the Singhanias/Maheshwaris and Not the Goenkas who also will probably die out too

anmol_jaju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Moonlight493

If the Singhania Sadan has been demolished then the makers have gone crazy as it was recently renovated and used for the Chauhans (they barely had any scenes) Anyway I hope the Birla family is like the Singhanias/Maheshwaris and Not the Goenkas who also will probably die out too

I agree.

It will all depend upon the popularity of the new family later. As the actors get popular, they refrain from growing old, getting sidelined etc. so they decide to move out. Let's hope they stay for long coz as of now I am liking the vibes.

One thing in mind - Don't you feel that the leads are getting younger with generations.

Akshara 1 could play a mother to grown up kids. Naira could play mother to a 10 year old. Whereas Akshara 2 looks too young to even be shown as a mother 3 years from now also

Edited by anmol_jaju - 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anmol_jaju

I agree.

It will all depend upon the popularity of the new family later. As the actors get popular, they refrain from growing old, getting sidelined etc. so they decide to move out. Let's stop they stay for long coz as of now I am liking the vibes.

One thing in mind - Don't you feel that the leads are getting younger with generations.

Akshara 1 could play a mother to grown up kids. Naira could play mother to a 10 year old. Whereas Akshara 2 looks too young to even be shown as a mother 3 years from now also

Yes that is true there’s also a pattern of Women dying and Men disappearing Gayatri,Akshara, Naira and Sirat died while Raj Banna Naitik and Kartik dissapears I’m guessing the same will happen in the future too