azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Am I the only one who got heavy Mishti-Kuhu vibes from the way the sisters were acting in the episode? Some of the dialogues were even the same.. "tu hee number 1", "tumhari sab cheezain planned hain" blah blah blah.... it felt very yrphk vibes to me

Only difference here will be now both sisters will be after same guy instead of different

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Am I the only one who got heavy Mishti-Kuhu vibes from the way the sisters were acting in the episode? Some of the dialogues were even the same.. "tu hee number 1", "tumhari sab cheezain planned hain" blah blah blah.... it felt very yrphk vibes to me

Only difference here will be now both sisters will be after same guy instead of different

I also felt the same, looks like the makers don’t have any ideas left which is why their reusing old dialogues 🀦

Amru4krish thumbnail

I havent seen that show...but read few bits...Only difference is there the sisters did not fight for the same guy ...here woh bhi hoga πŸ€£

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mishti there also wants to join an ngo and Akshu also πŸ™„. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

i agree. Mishti & Kuhu's thought came in my mind also when i saw Arohi Akshu 

anmol_jaju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

Mishti there also wants to join an ngo and Akshu also πŸ™„. 

Areh yes, So True !!

Also Akshu spoke just like Mishti - 'Mujhe thoda waqt chahiye, pehle khud ko samajhna hai n blah blah"