•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

AbhiRa are just giving me MishBir vibes...the Temple,a jewellery(Abir had got Mishti's jhumka first,here it is chain),Abhimanyu having some problem with his dad(I guess)like Abir had with his mom...The couple meeting for the first time in temple,in fact,Pranali has a voice similar to Rhea Sharma who played Mishti and the sister rivalry like in yrhpk..

Am I the only one who feels so?

Originally posted by vismaya

AbhiRa are just giving me MishBir vibes...the Temple,a jewellery(Abir had got Mishti's jhumka first,here it is chain),Abhimanyu having some problem with his dad(I guess)like Abir had with his mom...The couple meeting for the first time in temple,in fact,Pranali has a voice similar to Rhea Sharma who played Mishti and the sister rivalry like in yrhpk..

Am I the only one who feels so?

True true 

Well true but mishti was never over loving or sacrificing type . She used to give back to kuhu unlike akshu who is ready to sacrifice.

Originally posted by pika

Well true but mishti was never over loving or sacrificing type . She used to give back to kuhu unlike akshu who is ready to sacrifice.

Here Akshu has the guilt that she is somehow responsible for Sirat's death. Wish they had shown her a bit more bold against that annoying Aarohi. But then again, poor thing must have faced a lot of trauma and that might have affected her terribly.