Mr Kotian & The Curious Case Of Damage Control

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Welcome to the first episode of Gif Pe Charcha

I don't know whether to feel bad for him or laugh at his attempt at damage control πŸ˜†

Mr. Kotian made an array of claims to different housemates, in order to prove his innocence. I'll try and sum up those interactions below for the unversed. 

Let's start with the former Anna and Akka

Vishal to Shamita :

Gif

Gif

Gif

Gif

Next up, Jai-Veeru ki sasti copy 

Vishal to Jay : 

Gif

Gif

Gif

Gif

Gif

Last but not least, Ek tarfa mohabbat 

Vishal to Tejasswi :

Gif

Gif

Gif

Gif

Gif

I can't with this man🀣. In the beginning of the episode he told our Akka that she's the only person that matters to him in the house, then went ahead and told two other people the same thing.

Gif

Mr Kotian,since you did put in so much effort to save your face and I'm not heartless, Gif

Vishal, a little friendly advice, change your strategy

Gif

Man, this was fun. I love gifs πŸ˜†

I apologise in advance if this was boring to you.

Gif

My initial plan was to have this done for Miesha - Ishaan & Rajiv's whole deal but gifs bohot lag jate & so the lesser evil persisted. 

Gif

Edited by CobraKai1972 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kjossha_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree 

But as a human , NOW I feel bad for Vishal. No-one is talking to him, no friendship. ( He deserved this) still.

I think he is just like that mohalle ki chugalkhor aunty, who is Aadat se majboor to do chugli idhar udhar but by heart not bad. Genuine. 

Bas pet me baat nahi pachti. 

tinapiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is turning like Aryan Khan people trolled initially now are sympathising with him.

Hms actually are making his votebank strong.

kjossha_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinapiku

He is turning like Aryan Khan people trolled initially now are sympathising with him.

Hms actually are making his votebank strong.

Agree.

He deserved to play more. Cunning, 

Har story me villain bhi to chahiye. He is given that role. 

tinapiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavitajos

Agree.

He deserved to play more. Cunning, 

Har story me villain bhi to chahiye. He is given that role. 

whatever u say he is able to manage to hook audience in this highly Messed up show. Howwver cunning he is the only one that is playing game without given any favours or script i think.

kjossha_14 thumbnail

True..πŸ‘πŸΌhe was the only one who had the guts to go against KK. Atleast he tried. Others want to keep the good books intact. 

No-one wants to head on with KK. 

Arrey yaar aise to one sided lag raha h.

Prateek is doing gr8 but he is alone. So it will take a long time for him.

QUOTE=tinapiku]

whatever u say he is able to manage to hook audience in this highly Messed up show. Howwver cunning he is the only one that is playing game without given any favours or script i think.

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kavitajos

I agree 

But as a human , NOW I feel bad for Vishal. No-one is talking to him, no friendship. ( He deserved this) still.

I think he is just like that mohalle ki chugalkhor aunty, who is Aadat se majboor to do chugli idhar udhar but by heart not bad. Genuine. 

Bas pet me baat nahi pachti. 

I don't mind his chugalkhoor ways, what I do mind is him acting like he's above it and doesn't partake in it. Bola hai toh bola hai, own it. Had he shown the guts to accept his strategy infront of everyone, I would have been a fan, but now he has come across as a liar and manipulator and that's not a good look.