I miss Divya Agarwal - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Didn’t saw Bb ott but she was pathetic in splitsvilla. If she’s still same as she was in splitsvilla I dont want to see that horrible bully’s face 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Divya rejected BB15 because her BF Varun is BFF Of Kundra who told him  quietly that he is fixed winner of BB15.

So DIvya opted out and fully supporting Kundra this year.

She will come next year with Kundra like contract  😎

Originally posted by _Enya_

God, she was so goddamn irritating and unbearable. Have no clue how she won. One of the worst BB winners IMO for sure. So so so glad that I don’t have to tolerate her anymore. 

I was thinking I am the only one in this forum who finds Divya was super annoying and over hyped contestant .. thank god she is not in BB

Originally posted by TheNepaliArtist

Here's the thing. I get it. Its a different show and all. But yar, Shamita, Pratik, and Nishant are all on this season, and all three are doing very well and playing a prominent role in the show. Speculation is that Raqesh might join as well. So that means the top5 of the OTT will be on the show, except for the winner. 

I wish they just made the rule that Top 5 from OTT would get an entry into the BB15 house. The house is desperately missing a strong, independent, fierce female contestant. Meisha, Shamita, and Teja are all fine but they are not filling that role because it simply isn't their personalities. Meisha is a sweet talker who gets ahead by getting close to others. Shamita needs support - we have all seen this in OTT. Raqesh's entire existence on the show was for Shamita's support (both storyline with the love angle wise as well as emotional/psychological punching bag to deal with the stress of the house). Teja is a massive disappointment for me. She's fun and seems smart enough, but she is certainly not the Rubina/Gauahar type who will outright take panga with the top dogs and stand strong infront of even Salman if need be. She's more like Shehnaaz in that way - a smart, sharp minded, cute, funny girl who has a naturally funny/likable personality. 

No matter what your opinion was of Divya, the truth is she was great at the game. She had a great way to handle herself in tough situations and showed great mental fortitude when she was outcasted for 2-3 weeks in OTT by the whole house. Plus she was sharp with reality show dynamics. She never gave in to Karan, and even tried subtle ways to create a rivalry with him. Same thing with Shamita. Plus she continued to stay close with Raqesh because she knew that storyline is important. 

All I'm saying is - agar adhe OTT ko idhar lana hi thah - then they missed out on the best contestant. Umm well I guess second best after Nishant in my opinion. Now, I doubt Divya will want to come as a wild card as many dynamics are already set and the Kundra/Teja focus is clear. Plus she is close with the MTV gang so she probably prefers staying out of Kundra's way this season anyway. But I wish they just brought her this time. Mazza ajata! 

Good you miss her. Yup she is fab. She already won BB. :). She should do other things. She needs to get the right breaks to pursue what she wants and that’s better for her :). 

and tg she isn’t here this season. With TRP below 1 ….and the Shamita Shetty show going on. ….