I miss Divya Agarwal

Posted: 2 years ago

Here's the thing. I get it. Its a different show and all. But yar, Shamita, Pratik, and Nishant are all on this season, and all three are doing very well and playing a prominent role in the show. Speculation is that Raqesh might join as well. So that means the top5 of the OTT will be on the show, except for the winner. 

I wish they just made the rule that Top 5 from OTT would get an entry into the BB15 house. The house is desperately missing a strong, independent, fierce female contestant. Meisha, Shamita, and Teja are all fine but they are not filling that role because it simply isn't their personalities. Meisha is a sweet talker who gets ahead by getting close to others. Shamita needs support - we have all seen this in OTT. Raqesh's entire existence on the show was for Shamita's support (both storyline with the love angle wise as well as emotional/psychological punching bag to deal with the stress of the house). Teja is a massive disappointment for me. She's fun and seems smart enough, but she is certainly not the Rubina/Gauahar type who will outright take panga with the top dogs and stand strong infront of even Salman if need be. She's more like Shehnaaz in that way - a smart, sharp minded, cute, funny girl who has a naturally funny/likable personality. 

No matter what your opinion was of Divya, the truth is she was great at the game. She had a great way to handle herself in tough situations and showed great mental fortitude when she was outcasted for 2-3 weeks in OTT by the whole house. Plus she was sharp with reality show dynamics. She never gave in to Karan, and even tried subtle ways to create a rivalry with him. Same thing with Shamita. Plus she continued to stay close with Raqesh because she knew that storyline is important. 

All I'm saying is - agar adhe OTT ko idhar lana hi thah - then they missed out on the best contestant. Umm well I guess second best after Nishant in my opinion. Now, I doubt Divya will want to come as a wild card as many dynamics are already set and the Kundra/Teja focus is clear. Plus she is close with the MTV gang so she probably prefers staying out of Kundra's way this season anyway. But I wish they just brought her this time. Mazza ajata! 

While I know most of the female contestants are disappointing this year , I am glad they didn't call Divya. She was unbearable and irritating ðŸ¤¢ Though I do wish they bring in some more good WCs, they desperately need it.

Originally posted by TheNepaliArtist

Here's the thing. I get it. Its a different show and all. But yar, Shamita, Pratik, and Nishant are all on this season, and all three are doing very well and playing a prominent role in the show. Speculation is that Raqesh might join as well. So that means the top5 of the OTT will be on the show, except for the winner. 

I wish they just made the rule that Top 5 from OTT would get an entry into the BB15 house. The house is desperately missing a strong, independent, fierce female contestant. Meisha, Shamita, and Teja are all fine but they are not filling that role because it simply isn't their personalities. Meisha is a sweet talker who gets ahead by getting close to others. Shamita needs support - we have all seen this in OTT. Raqesh's entire existence on the show was for Shamita's support (both storyline with the love angle wise as well as emotional/psychological punching bag to deal with the stress of the house). Teja is a massive disappointment for me. She's fun and seems smart enough, but she is certainly not the Rubina/Gauahar type who will outright take panga with the top dogs and stand strong infront of even Salman if need be. She's more like Shehnaaz in that way - a smart, sharp minded, cute, funny girl who has a naturally funny/likable personality. 

No matter what your opinion was of Divya, the truth is she was great at the game. She had a great way to handle herself in tough situations and showed great mental fortitude when she was outcasted for 2-3 weeks in OTT by the whole house. Plus she was sharp with reality show dynamics. She never gave in to Karan, and even tried subtle ways to create a rivalry with him. Same thing with Shamita. Plus she continued to stay close with Raqesh because she knew that storyline is important. 

All I'm saying is - agar adhe OTT ko idhar lana hi thah - then they missed out on the best contestant. Umm well I guess second best after Nishant in my opinion. Now, I doubt Divya will want to come as a wild card as many dynamics are already set and the Kundra/Teja focus is clear. Plus she is close with the MTV gang so she probably prefers staying out of Kundra's way this season anyway. But I wish they just brought her this time. Mazza ajata! 

I get your point, and no one is as fierce as Divya but I am kind of glad she is not in this season. She rocked it in OTT she doesn't have to fight it out with these bullies again.

Divya Agarwal has her own aura and personality. Shehnaaz Kaur Gill has her own aura and personality. Like them or hate them they changed game's dynamics, went against the tide, had great rivalries with co-contestants most of all didn't have a dull moment. Teja doesn't have a naturally funny yet strong personality to stand out in herd the way Shehnaaz stood out with her unique personality.  

Divya doesn’t want to do bb15 after already winning ott

she dint have any aura she was unbearable

There was literally nothing special about her.. she was the personification of cringe!!

Edited by Sasha1321 - 2 years ago

God, she was so goddamn irritating and unbearable. Have no clue how she won. One of the worst BB winners IMO for sure. So so so glad that I don’t have to tolerate her anymore. 

Originally posted by priya185

Divya doesn’t want to do bb15 after already winning ott

She opted out because of Kundra😆 

Divya was special only because the rest were subpar annoying namoonas. The exception is of course Nishant - Nishu was the only other player that really shined - which is why he should have won (but got second place)

Pratik started his romantic/fraandship with Neha Bhasin and kind of ruined it for himself. As a person, he 

Shamita and Poplet were a complete disaster and a joke. Whatever chemistry they had dissolved because Poplet was an idiot. 

Akshara couldn't get her butt out of the kitchen, and when she did ... she was annoying. 

Milind was funny, but that's all. Had zero game in him. 

Zee wasn't interested in the game. Just chatting with Milind. 

Ridhima and Karan were a joke, even if Karan Nath was the true winner of OTT. 

Urfi who?

Moose was a goose. 

A red rock among a group of blue rocks is going to stand out, but it's still a rock in the end ... I'm thankful Divya isn't part of this game. The women in BB15 SUCK HARD. We'd just hear her vent how the women suck and how OTT mein aisa hi tha, and how her other reality shows had women that sucked too. No thank you.