Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Tajana

And anyone rejoicing and laughing at SRK.. absolutely disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourselves. He is a father at the end of the day and no matter how many times u laugh and mock him, it won’t change the fact that an innocent kid is locked up because of disgusting people like sameer wkhende. I despise some celebrities but I will never ever wish something like this on any of them. Its so heartbreaking to see what’s happening to Aryan. God will protect him Insha’Allah and he will come out stronger ❀️

What’s there to mock?? He’s not denied bail yet. If one wants to laugh then they should laugh at the judicial system that has become a joke all around the world. I had no idea the system was this bad. 

SRK is an individual, yes he’s a public figure but a whole nation is not depend on him. He bears no such responsibility so laughing at him is just as useless as the entire case against Aryan.πŸ˜†

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

This has become a joke. 

Its a joke since day one 😫

just stretching the matter like a chewing gum

TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Now this is the limit....I guess It is the high,All of SRK's friend (if he has any) from bollywood should come forward and raise their voice against this disgusting shit.... Isn’t it obvious this is a case of pure harassment???? Does it need more prove??Those who carried drugs got bail but Aryaan who had no drugs didn’t get bail...I mean WTF?????? I mean why man?????Need media attention????? Disgusting 

Edited by TaeKook_BTS - 2 years ago
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Honestly, this is just so wrong. I no longer have hope. 

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

NDPS grants bail to two accused .The ASG again stretching matter to tomorrow so they can cook some new story

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Please update the post about other members. 

It’s against forum rules, we have hit warnings from mods so pls edit it πŸ˜Š

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oct 26, 2021

20:36 (IST)

Mumbai Police Begins Looking Into Sail's Allegations | Mumbai Police has started looking into the allegations levelled by witness Prabhakar Sail, whose selfie with Aryan Khan went viral after the Mumbai drug bust case. Sail, alleged driver of another witness KP Gosavi, has made serious allegations of a payoff to some NCB officials.The preliminary inquiry has begun. Sail's statement is being recorded at DCP Zone 1 office at present, sources told CNN-News18, adding that Mumbai Police Commissioner had met Maharashtra Home Minister on the matter.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Leaving a comment here so I can find this godforsaken place easily.