Vidrohi

Today's precap

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Gosh this irritating Kalyani, today's episode and precap made me loose any interest or hope I had in this show. The games Fletcher play are just so stupid or maybe it looks cool on paper but execution is very bad. Kalyani is absolutely stupid, Fletcher shot her father , he was the one tried to save Buxi but she is blaming Buxi , how audience is supposed to believe they are so called lovers in the show.🥱 Borefest max. Saas bahu drama is starting now so trps may increase but I don't like to watch cliche shows. 😒 Tata Bye Bye till anything good is actually shown in the show. I am truly inspired by real Buxi and his struggles and this is not how I imagined him to be on screen. Puhleez......

What's the use of showing British when the plot will revolve around pati,  sasural and baby cliche. 😒No Marathas, no Mughals, no Odisha's politics, kuch bhi nahi dikhaya jaa raha hai. If they so wanted to show household life of a periodic hero why not someone who is more a romantic larger than life hero, why a freedom fighter like Buxi. 😐

Edited by MastaniBaji - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: MastaniBaji

Gosh this irritating Kalyani, today's episode and precap made me loose any interest or hope I had in this show. The games Fletcher play are just so stupid or maybe it looks cool on paper but execution is very bad. Kalyani is absolutely stupid, Fletcher shot her father , he was the one tried to save Buxi but she is blaming Buxi , how audience is supposed to believe they are so called lovers in the show.🥱 Borefest max. Saas bahu drama is starting now so trps may increase but I don't like to watch cliche shows. 😒 Tata Bye Bye till anything good is actually shown in the show. I am truly inspired by real Buxi and his struggles and this is now how I imagined him to be on screen. Puhleez......