Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Sudharies

🤣🤣 Continuity and Ghum writers don't go together, that's proved time and again. 

Virat ka styling also is gadbad. Sometimes he looks very young, sometimes he looks thoda old.. make-up flaws barabar nahi hide karta ðŸ¤ª

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

All requesting Omi and Sonali to let go of anger and Omi is saying some filmy dialogues about how big he is and he will leave the house. Wow where did all this money and self respect come from all of sudden for Omi Sonali. They were Kakus slaves until today 

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rdigest

All requesting Omi and Sonali to let go of anger and Omi is saying some filmy dialogues about how big he is and he will leave the house. Wow where did all this money and self respect come from all of sudden for Omi Sonali. They were Kakus slaves until today 

Just Like becoming  Businessman overnight ðŸ¤£

Rdigest thumbnail

Wow Omi is talking about pati patni relationship and giving izzat yo wife and calls out Ninad on how he insulted Ashwini all his life. He can't take Sonalis insult by anyone. Ashwini is hurt and leaves the place and Omi is something else, he is a pakka gundaa ðŸ˜†. He can't take his wife being treated this way but Virat should be ok however Sai was being treated

Rdigest thumbnail
Originally posted by: MB1996

So Didi is going against kaku?

Yup but silently. We have gundaa Omi and Richie Richie Sonali going against Kaku ðŸ˜†

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rdigest

Chaddi ka business zor se chal raha hai behen log. Ab omi must have gone online with his shop collection

Rdigest thumbnail
Originally posted by: MB1996

Has the episodes been uploaded to Hotstar US?

Hulu in US

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9

This thread is also flying, I can't keep up🤣

Wow you guys, sab flow me hai to consume all of the '_____' ( one needs to be careful with words these days) in one go.

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tapdance

This thread is also flying, I can't keep up🤣

Wow you guys, sab flow me hai to consume all of the '_____' ( one needs to be careful with words these days) in one go.

Haa yaar. Darr ka mahaul hai ðŸ¤£

MB1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is anyone willing to share it's subscription with me?