Ghum Hain kisikey Pyaar Mein WU and Daily Discussion Thread no 57. - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Rdigest

Virat finally confesses to Aai. He looked so cute and sad at the same time ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Very good acting by Neil here ๐Ÿ‘. 

Did he say 'chahne laga hu' ya 'pyaar karne laga hu'. I am waiting for what Sai will say as according to synopsis, she will tell Aai too 

Both are dreaming about eachother and see eachother and the other side of the bed . Sai is telling Virat in her dreams let's go back to the room since the bed is big there and Virat suggests let's remove the pillows๐Ÿ˜†. Gosh so much dose of SaiRat I will have indigestion๐Ÿ˜†. 

Sai wakes up wondering why she is missing Virat so much. Aai comes and Sai sleeps in Aais lap since she is missing Virat ๐Ÿ˜†.  Aai and Sai talking and Sai tells Aai she named Virat Modak. Aai teases Sai that you like Virat as much as you like Modak ๐Ÿ˜†.  

One more emotional scene, Virat hugs Aai and thanks her. Aai gets emotional and tells him me and your baba never became friends nor good husband wife ๐Ÿ˜ญ. 

A whole episode started and ended on only grinding chillies and ginger....

Why Omkar keeps calling Sai as DeviJI it is not out of respect it is in a sarcastic way and there's no one to stop him....

This man lacks manner he needs to go and learn good manners first then judge others.

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Did he say 'chahne laga hu' ya 'pyaar karne laga hu'. I am waiting for what Sai will say as according to synopsis, she will tell Aai too 

He said he loves Sai and misses her very much. Sai didn't reveal anything to Aai but Aai guessed she was missing Virat 

Originally posted by Rdigest

Both are dreaming about eachother and see eachother and the other side of the bed . Sai is telling Virat in her dreams let's go back to the room since the bed is big there and Virat suggests let's remove the pillows๐Ÿ˜†. Gosh so much dose of SaiRat I will have indigestion๐Ÿ˜†. 

Sai wakes up wondering why she is missing Virat so much. Aai comes and Sai sleeps in Aais lap since she is missing Virat ๐Ÿ˜†.  Aai and Sai talking and Sai tells Aai she named Virat Modak. Aai teases Sai that you like Virat as much as you like Modak ๐Ÿ˜†.  

One more emotional scene, Virat hugs Aai and thanks her. Aai gets emotional and tells him me and your baba never became friends nor good husband wife ๐Ÿ˜ญ. 

Virat is one step ahead. Let's remove the pillows. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by nethraa_99

I know.....third chilly grinding episode in a year

Creatives.....

Get an electric mixer for CN....problem solved

And use silbatta to patakify your head if you are running out of ideas...

They can probably exchange all of the CN women enormous jewelleries and buy a truckload of appliances, but they won't. How'd they run their episodes then you see 

Bold @๐Ÿคฃ. That's a brilliant idea. And also let them drop that on Pakhi's head and kill her. Two birds in one stone. Ghum fans will celebrate Diwali meaningfully with that news. 

Sai caught Virat listening from the door when she was talking with Devi taai๐Ÿ˜†.  What is this bad habit he has learnt ๐Ÿ˜†

Btw koi New Mohit ko batao he is Sai's elder brother by age ..  aaj dialogue bola... Mein sai ka chhota bhai hu.... 

Toh yede shadi kya underage mei kiya. smiley37

That's  why they have this strategy of 6 episodes.

Trying to make us fall for sairat and forget everything.

Whitewashing everyone

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Btw koi New Mohit ko batao he is Sai's elder brother by age ..  aaj dialogue bola... Mein sai ka chhota bhai hu.... 

Toh yede shadi kya underage mei kiya. smiley37

He is so bad yaar I barely noticed him ๐Ÿคฃ

Sai made Virat do situps as punishment ๐Ÿคฃ