Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

So that I don't miss your episodic updates 🤣

Lot of Cute SaiRat scenes  and then cute Samrat, Virat and Sai scenes before zeher walks in. Both give eachother names Modak and Mirchi 😆. Sai has a really good explanation of why she gave him Modak name 😆Both are back in their rooms and missing eachother with nice background song . Virat finally gives up and goes to see Sai. Aai catches him staring at Sai and asks him to have patience and she will realize her feelings for him. Finally we got to see old SaiRat feels Waala scenes

Just wished the apology part was shown and not edited. Since Virat says I already apologized , so please don't bring it up again 

Rdigest thumbnail
Originally posted by: sairat07

Are u completed with all of them???🤣

Nahee yaar, still going on. Had to take a break in between, since house work was calling me 🤣

Rdigest thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sudharies

I haven't watched the episode yet, so no clue what's happening. Wondering if an entire week of kitchen politics who'll grind spices, who'll peel and chop vegetables, who fry poori and all sorts of various kitchen jobs, and not to mention the usual verbal abusing arenas happened today? One day one episode of this torture is not enough they're giving everything in one go like an overdose🤣 can Ghum fans' poor digestive system digest that? 😳

No, it's good episodes so far, I am on 5th episode. Very cute SaiRat scenes and Kaku band bajooing of Sonali and Pakhi 😆

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sudharies

I haven't watched the episode yet, so no clue what's happening. Wondering if an entire week of kitchen politics who'll grind spices, who'll peel and chop vegetables, who fry poori and all sorts of various kitchen jobs, and not to mention the usual verbal abusing arenas happened today? One day one episode of this torture is not enough they're giving everything in one go like an overdose🤣 can Ghum fans' poor digestive system digest that? 😳

I know.....third chilly grinding episode in a year

Creatives.....

Get an electric mixer for CN....problem solved

And use silbatta to patakify your head if you are running out of ideas...

Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rdigest

No, it's good episodes so far, I am on 5th episode. Very cute SaiRat scenes and Kaku band bajooing of Sonali and Pakhi 😆

So much Ghum for a day... Kudos to you and thanks a lot for explaining good scenes. ❤️

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Monday episode is basically to nudge moral compasses of the chavani chavans.. Though I was missing that savage Sai.. Sonali was grey earlier but turned completely black 😕 and here we have Kaku who was completely black who turned completely White.. Nothing makes sense.. I wish she genuinely sees through her goodness rather influenced by some superstition.. 

I loved Samrat and Mansi in today episode.. Especially mansi who gave it back to Sonali with genuine reasons.. Samrat was like a perfect ML protected his sister.. 

And Virat chauhan a pointless character 🤢

Rdigest thumbnail

Virat finally confesses to Aai. He looked so cute and sad at the same time 👍🏼. Very good acting by Neil here 👏. 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

Koi update karo next episode ka

I have to wait until tomorrow I don’t has ve HS anymore I watch on IG page 

Rdigest thumbnail

Virat looked so cute/ sad today wondering if Sai will go away from him while he is waiting for her . Aai gave so much confidence to Virat and he is finally happy and says my hopes are up again

Edited by Rdigest - 2 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Rdigest

Oh that's a surprise then🧐 

Didn't really expect a redemption like this from our shitty not so talented writers. Can't wait to watch