Important - Attention all Writers

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

sorry. πŸ₯± I didn't know how else to get your attention since I didn't remember many IDs. Gustakhi maaf πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was absent for 1 week from IF for detoxing, sanity and work reasons so I have missed way too much of your stories. Some of you used to tag me and I know since I was hibernating, that wasn't possible but please now am back so don't forget to tag me in your stories. Pretty please. Tagging the IDs that I do remember πŸ˜ƒ

Ok. that is all. πŸ˜³

p.s. Sorry for the subject of the post. Don't kill me for it. I just missed reading your works a lot.

Sad Puppy Face GIFs | TenorPuppy Sad GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

More tags that i kinda remembered πŸ˜ƒ

Sure..you missed 3-4 chapters of mine, and I kinda missed reading your opinions about them😳. Last you were complaining that I stopped it exactly when Kaku got to know Patralekha's truth, if you remember, with that cute  GIF.

See you there...

3-4 chapters....oooh... it's like receiving a pre-Diwali present  will definitely get back to it asap 

I really really missed reading your stories. So glad to be back πŸ˜Š

Welcome back!! Missed you ❀️ I understand, the detox is much needed. Hope u r feeling better now😊 Like i did after that break🀣

I was actually wondering where u disappeared when i tried to tag u on the stories. Guess have 2 updates on Ice Cream - Redemption and one on Anchor to my soul in last one week. Hope you like them 😊

Yesterday only I was thinking about you. I was actually trying and failing to write my new OS...but god it is really hard, especially now that I don't feel SaiRat chemistry anymore.

But don't worry, I will try today too and hopefully get something done.

You guys made me so senti πŸ˜­ I was missed too πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Thank you for missing me too πŸ˜³

Happy Tears GIFs | Tenor

I am so happy now β€οΈβ€οΈ

Crying llorando chorando GIF on GIFER - by Thordizius

Yes, the detox was much needed and am back with a new mindset. This 7-day lockout really helps gather your senses in the right direction πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Am in celebration mood because it seems like everyone was writing the week I was absent and now I have a bunch of stories to munch on. β˜ΊοΈ

Will read them soon