Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I like Ranveer 90% of the time and like his energy but this song seriously gave me a headache five seconds into it. šŸ˜†

I turned off my hearing and let my eyes do all the feasting. Song is awful but Ranveer looked his usual cute and happy self. The only person worth looking at in that otherwise garbage video. šŸ˜†

BlackWitch thumbnail

Lmao, that gif is totally him šŸ¤£

Oh man, thatā€™s so true! The broody ones only look good in movies. As a teenager, I was attracted to men like that. But as I grew up, I began to love the quirky ones instead (not that they are easy to find). 

Ranveer Singh just lights up any space. Put him beside Salman in Big Boss and you can see the oldie getting tired due to RS ki energy šŸ˜† And the way he expresses his love unabashedly for Deepika is just beautiful 

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I should have posted this gif instead. But he looked hot in my one so I couldnā€™t resist. šŸ˜‚

I so agree with you. I love his hyper and carefree attitude. His positivity is infectious. Nothing in life turns me off more than a sour-faced moody person whoā€™d rather chop his arm off but wont crack a smile. 

ru.qayyah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ranveer comes across as so.....phony.

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pathaka

I used to be on the ā€œranveer is just being himselfā€ club 

But off late all this energy is coming off as contrived 

Like he dosent seem to do it coz ā€œthis is himā€

He seemingly does it so ppl appreciate how much energy he has, or how hatke he is 

The way he overpraises ppl he works / interviews with , or the fake sharmana when someone over praises him ( usually interviewers or other actors)  ā€¦he even over praises himself (best husband in the world , khilji = Heath ledger ) 

itā€™s like he lives in some hyped up bubble 

Itā€™s begun to grate on my nerves 

Exactly.

Even i have started feeling same.

Just an attention seeking fella

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I turned off my hearing and let my eyes do all the feasting. Song is awful but Ranveer looked his usual cute and happy self. The only person worth looking at in that otherwise garbage video. šŸ˜†

Absolutely! 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

You posted the wrong gif

I love how crazy and care free this guy is! I think I have a thing for men who have the guts to be themselves, the world be damned. Thatā€™s why I married my husband; I dig his enthusiasm for Siaā€™s Chandelier šŸ˜† 

Also, the energy he brings onscreen and offscreen is just šŸ‘Œ Mad respect for such people 

That gif is absolutely HIM 100%. 

@Bold: Agree!!!! And like FF even I get quickly tired of people who are uptight, sad and serious. So yep, RS is like a welcome relief amongst the bheed of so many wannabe Mr.Perfects. ā¤ļø

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Being energetic is one thing ā€¦srk in his prime , govinda in his prime ,  Anil Kapoor all the time ā€¦all were energetic and fun ā€¦ 

ā€¦like pheobe on friends would say ā€œheā€™s like Santa clause on Prozac getting laidā€ 

Itā€™s transcended the fun zone for me ā€¦and gone into exhausting cuckoo baboon zone ā€¦

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

That gif is absolutely HIM 100%. 

@Bold: Agree!!!! And like FF even I get quickly tired of people who are uptight, sad and serious. So yep, RS is like a welcome relief amongst the bheed of so many wannabe Mr.Perfects. ā¤ļø

When it comes to craziness, no desi celebrity even comes close to him. He's like Detective Ace Ventura personified.

(Bechara Akshay. Uske filam ke thread par bhi we're all discussing Ranveer. šŸ˜†)

This is before his Bollywood entry, from his acting class. šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€

https://youtu.be/_4bcVekHBWs

Edited by tapori - 2 years ago

I used to be on the ā€œranveer is just being himselfā€ club 

But off late all this energy is coming off as contrived 

Like he dosent seem to do it coz ā€œthis is himā€

He seemingly does it so ppl appreciate how much energy he has, or how hatke he is 

The way he overpraises ppl he works / interviews with , or the fake sharmana when someone over praises him ( usually interviewers or other actors)  ā€¦he even over praises himself (best husband in the world , khilji = Heath ledger ) 

itā€™s like he lives in some hyped up bubble 

Itā€™s begun to grate on my nerves 

Being energetic is one thing ā€¦srk in his prime , govinda in his prime ,  Anil Kapoor all the time ā€¦all were energetic and fun ā€¦ 

ā€¦like pheobe on friends would say ā€œheā€™s like Santa clause on Prozac getting laidā€ 

Itā€™s transcended the fun zone for me ā€¦and gone into exhausting cuckoo baboon zone ā€¦

EXACTLY!

amen to that...both of your points are accurate šŸ™

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Nobody wants to see these three weirdos prancing around like overgrown monkeys. Just release tip tip with Katrina and be done with it you fools.

L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y everything I came here to say šŸ‘šŸ¼Forever Young ā€” 5 times Raveena Tandon amazed us with her glamour