Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Harshad looks so cute. I think he looks good with Pranali (from whatever little glimpse we got from promo). I didn't like the girl playing Aarohi. She gives very vamp sort of vibes. Also disappointed with the whole two sisters one guy thing. Wish they had given a promo with only Harshad and Pranali (Abhimanyu and Akshu).

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

And Kairav will be sidelined like Naksh. Why can't RS do something different for once. At least Naksh got a storyline before the leap. But here, Kairav is completely missing form everywhere. Looks like his only role will be to babysit his sisters. 

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: janecastle

And Kairav will be sidelined like Naksh. Why can't RS do something different for once. At least Naksh got a storyline before the leap. But here, Kairav is completely missing form everywhere. Looks like his only role will be to babysit his sisters. 

Until Rohan was there,Naksh had a great role 

After that it was sidelined

Kairav should have been the lead .

mahaan18 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes. they both look good together. I hope yrkkh is back to the old trend. One thing regarding arohi is that I hope she doesn't create problems for akshara otherwise it will look again a kumkum bhagya or yrhpk story. Kairav as far as I know will play like what naksh was. Looks like a new family will enter the show soon 

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Harshad looks so handsome and fresh..Pranali who plays Akshara is pretty and seems like they might have good chemistry..the promo is good..

but Aarohi is so annoying in this promo and as a child too..very selfish and rude girl..

Don’t want to see yet another story where sister are fighting over the same man too cliche and boring..they should not follow the exact story of the bengali serial scene to scene just make it more interesting without typical love triangle drama..sibling rivalry can be shown without love triangle too if that’s what they are trying..

Edited by _Taniia_ - 2 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Don't care about FL or PL or storyline

I am here for Harshad Chopda 

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NoraSM

Don't care about FL or PL or storyline

I am here for Harshad Chopda 

Harshad is definitely one of the most handsome and charming male leads of Indian television no doubts on that..he has good chemistry with most female leads..❤️❤️